The College Basketball Post

Pic from the celebration
2cii7o0.jpg

Originally Posted by petey yup

A&M losing at home to those bums
eek.gif

A&M would rock Syracuse.

And I'm sure we'll be dueling some more come Monday with the Syracuse at Louisville game
pimp.gif
tongue.gif

laugh.gif
why does lopez voice sound like its been altered like when a witness is doing a interview with the screen all black

true, but you expect a guy that was on academic probation to sound any different?

Originally Posted by tmay407

Originally Posted by petey yup

A&M losing at home to those bums
eek.gif

A&M would rock Syracuse.

And I'm sure we'll be dueling some more come Monday with the Syracuse at Louisville game
pimp.gif
tongue.gif

I put a surprise face for a reason. Obviously A&M is FAR better then Ok st. and especially at home. But Cuse>Lville>A&M
tongue.gif

Jason Thompson - 20 points, 9-10 from the field....in 27 minutes.

Looks like he had foul trouble, that'd partly explain the loss

Originally Posted by dyyhard

laugh.gif
why does lopez voice sound like its been altered like when a witness is doing a interview with the screen all black

true, but you expect a guy that was on academic probation to sound any different?

eh, he's not stupid, he just got caught up in hhis success and missed too much class. Then again, 95% of NT would be on academic probation here beforethey knew it

Originally Posted by curt2121

laugh.gif

eh, he's not stupid, he just got caught up in hhis success and missed too much class. Then again, 95% of NT would be on academic probation here before they knew it

you need to relax - you are way too arrogant my man.

laugh.gif

eh, he's not stupid, he just got caught up in hhis success and missed too much class. Then again, 95% of NT would be on academic probation here before they knew it

roll.gif

Yeah....Sure buddy....

laugh.gif

riiiiiiiiiiight
eyes.gif

Didn't think anyone was watching that game...Its been a very back and forth game.....

Kevin Durant is there too....Or at least he was earlier....

WOW!!!!!!

Texas don't want this game....

ehh.....I dunno bout that foul call....

Though for Jerrels...

UT better hit their freethrows....

That fool just might have just blown it out for them
laugh.gif
Get the +%@@%outta here with that! You supposed to be a senior too
roll.gif
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom