The Combat Jack Show Thread

Probably some guilt and people keep calling him for interviews.

Nah, he has his own YT channel and discusses the same things over and over.

I got it at first, now it's just weird and looks like Choke and Dame. I guess it's a hustle and people are paying for it and donating.

Every month I get chance to hear Rosenberg whine on Juan Ep about something he got involved in and it's so enjoyable.

I didn't even have a problem with what he said, because as the internet and social media gets nastier, people clutch their pearls and become so PC when it comes to in person contact. Like interviews are supposed to just be gushing and softball questions.

The funny thing about it is, the internet ran to defend Kelly from what the internet has been saying for 20 years, and then two days later it's a reversal and she's a pick me for defending Chris Brown :lol:

I don't understand how people sit/stand still when they see someone's posture/energy shift like that. :lol:

Last edited:
The aggressor was saying slick stuff… then got mad when other buddy got slick back? :lol: :lol: :lol:

But yeah, can’t let someone stand up in your chest like that and not be prepared to throw em’

That name lil Kelpy cracks me up :lol: :lol: :lol:

Never heard of dude. He must be an avid surfer or diver to name himself after seaweed :lol: :rofl:
5FCD7D33-23C7-4C5C-BAE6-F64EFAE62CC4.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom