The Combat Jack Show Thread

This is cringiest **** I've seen in awhile :rofl:

*****'s a lying, stumbling, bumbling idiot

Lying, deflecting, not looking in the eye. That ***** Flakko is something else :lol:. Didn’t think he could get any worse…but yeah. He def got a lot of screws loose.

Lying, deflecting, not looking in the eye. That ***** Flakko is something else :lol:. Didn’t think he could get any worse…but yeah. He def got a lot of screws loose.

AD and his folks tried to get him to just come clean and flat out say "I ain't **** w/ em and wanna do something different"...and he still trying to give ****** the run around :smh:

Dudes got no chemistry. Hynaken talks alot and says nothing. Esso is obnoxious but at least you can tell he's one of those dirty music industry guys that dudes were afraid to say names of so he might unintentionally let something slip dudes should take note of.

Why do y’all even watch dudes like Flakko and certain individuals? Screen grabs alone make me avoid a lot of these dudes. It takes me 5 seconds to listen to a person talk, and in those five seconds determines whether your worth the time of day.

A lot of these Media Personalities/Pods, you all need to use the same discretion.

Esso is arrogant for no reason.

Charleston White gets bags for his interviews.

Who is wearing Esso's clothing but Esso? Merch ain't new :lol:

And Charleston White is legit FUNNY and entertaining. People may hate him but he got real charisma. That’s also the difference

Esso is arrogant for no reason.

Charleston White gets bags for his interviews.

Who is wearing Esso's clothing but Esso? Merch ain't new :lol:
Yeah, I was wondering who bought his shoes and all this extra ****. I never looked at any of his fits and felt inspired. Kuddos on him doing his own thing though. Just not my cup of tea.

Joe’s always gonna be salty about that one because he’s accustomed to people letting his hypocrisy slide. :lol:

They called him out on that one and he went the gas lighting route with the “you didn’t understand what I was trying to say, so you’re too dumb for me to give you a proper response because you just won’t get it” rhetoric. It’s typical.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom