The Combat Jack Show Thread

He wrong about Von. N_ deserved to die. It’s live by, die by in the streets. How you a “street” n_ talking about Tim wasn’t suppose to shoot Von :lol: :lol: :lol: :rofl: :rofl:

You can’t have it both ways.

Von got what was coming to him.

Dude said Tim was supposed to pull the gun out just to scare them off :lol:

Last edited:
He wrong about Von. N_ deserved to die. It’s live by, die by in the streets. How you a “street” n_ talking about Tim wasn’t suppose to shoot Von :lol: :lol: :lol: :rofl: :rofl:

RIP to Von but I've always kinda looked at that whole thing weird. People reallyl act like Quando crew wasn't supposed to come with it when Von and crew (especially Von) were rumored to be serial killers.

I never understood how people looked at that any other way. A known killer and company is are ready to eat the literal meal ticket, what do you expect a young and hungry wolf to do?

RIP to Von but I've always kinda looked at that whole thing weird. People reallyl act like Quando crew wasn't supposed to come with it when Von and crew (especially Von) were rumored to be serial killers.

I never understood how people looked at that any other way. A known killer and company is are ready to eat the literal meal ticket, what do you expect a young and hungry wolf to do?

People make up their minds and choose sides regardless of the aggressor.

For instance I’m a 2Pac fan, everyone was upset that Pac died. But as the smoke cleared, especially seeing how Pac and Co. jumped dude, 2pac wrote his own death certificate. Put being a fan aside, and be a human for a change. Pac had it COMING. I’m a fan and understand that. I’m not gone be defending a n_ I don’t personally know, if a person was threatened or feels threatened based on something you’ve done and said, that’s just what it is.

Fans don’t understand because they’ve already made their minds up. It’s not even about who’s deserving or not but as the streets and life go, retaliation is a must.

Can’t be talking about the streets but not understand the rules.

Ain’t no rules in the streets

People make up their minds and choose sides regardless of the aggressor.

For instance I’m a 2Pac, everyone was upset that Pac died. But as the smoke cleared, especially seeing how Pac and Co. jumped dude, 2pac wrote his own death certificate.

Fans don’t understand because they’ve already made their minds up. It’s not even about who’s deserving or not but as the streets and life go, retaliation is a must.

Can’t be talking about the streets but not understand the rules.

Ain’t no rules in the streets
A lot of that had to be with Quando being the smaller artist in regards to the Von thing. Craziest part for Quando is he basically was chilling and probably had no idea that things would go that direction. If I recall Von and Co kinda caught him slipping (which likely would've been terrible for him).

Career wise Quando probably never gets where could've gone which is kinda unfortunate.

Pac needed better people in his corner for sure. He was still really young and while the streets and street politics weren't new I do wonder if he thought things wouldn't go that far. He probably had a lot of that I'm young, rich, and invincible mindset. Homie took it was too far for him to be playing an away game in someone else's city.

Von was tripping and largely brought his own demise but Rowdy was right in that nowadays boys too tough and on 100 all the time to where the first natural instinct is to just take a life so effortlessly

That being said I don’t know how well Tim flashing a pistol without using it would have worked out. Tricky situation cause if Von survives he def running that into the ground that he stomped out Quando and nothing happened lol + they were kinda surrounding Quando. Everyone gotta relax lol **** don’t be that deep.

Von was tripping and largely brought his own demise but Rowdy was right in that nowadays boys too tough and on 100 all the time to where the first natural instinct is to just take a life so effortlessly

That being said I don’t know how well Tim flashing a pistol without using it would have worked out. Tricky situation cause if Von survives he def running that into the ground that he stomped out Quando and nothing happened lol + they were kinda surrounding Quando. Everyone gotta relax lol **** don’t be that deep.

They fake tough guys man. Nobody really wants to be a gangster. Just because dudes wolf or carry on an image, doesn’t mean they have the energy.

Same dudes you think are tough be the ones crying in their mugshot or making statements to the police.

Last edited:

That was probation talking.

Because the public wouldn't have taken pulling out a gun as well as he thinks.

Much less if Von had people with him carrying. Their thought seeing a gun drawn wouldn't be, he's just trying to scare us.

Joe thinking it's not cool to date a chick with a Civic or Altima, but it's cool if she has a OF :lol:

but I do agree, I got tired of seeing white CLA's. Can y'all stop following these chicks on IG.

and he was right, Adam looked like he never saw a fight before. He had the exact response I expected.

and Ish and Cowgirl fans. I hate their fans, but it always ends up funny at the end of the season. :lol:

Used to be weird to me about how Ab would talk about being the top goon, but shortly later would talk about staying on Cass couch.

The industry preys on young dudes. Paying for expensive hotels when you could have just gotten a townhouse for them.

Used to be weird to me about how Ab would talk about being the top goon, but shortly later would talk about staying on Cass couch.

The industry preys on young dudes. Paying for expensive hotels when you could have just gotten a townhouse for them.

That’s the hustle for taking advantage of naive folks in any type of business… “Pay” them anything else but actual currency, dudes just be happy to get a chain and hang around n don’t know their actual worth

But also at the same time tho you can’t be depending on another man for change of clothes/haircuts/food/showers like yo was talking bout, you gotta make something shake to take care of the basics regardless :lol: :smh:

Last edited:
That’s the hustle for taking advantage of naive folks in any type of business… “Pay” them anything else but actual currency, dudes just be happy to get a chain and hang around n don’t know their actual worth

But also at the same time tho you can’t be depending on another man for change of clothes/haircuts/food/showers like yo was talking bout, you gotta make something shake to take care of the basics regardless :lol: :smh:
At that point man’s might as well call them Dad. No way in hell could I ever be in that kind of situation.

… same dudes swear they have all the b*** too, you mean to tell me you ain’t got NO female house you can go to and shower?

A haircut cost no more than $20….

You asking a grown man why his haircut and yours not? :lol: :lol: :lol: :rofl:

Forces cost $70-100….

But these idiots went to buy some fake joints:lol: :lol: :lol:

Spent $45 on some fufu’s…. Or $100 for the real? That’s not an astronomical price difference.

You 18/19 years old…. Been off the porch since 12/13 years old and you ain’t got no hustle? What’s the point of being in the streets.

Back
Top Bottom