The Combat Jack Show Thread

I don't even know what Esso is arguing about half the time. He just wants to be the star and the center of things. Esso doesn't even try to make Hynanken look good and pass the rock. Those personal arguments aren't good for podcast.

But he's a know it all, and knows everything. He's the podcast expert. He brought merch and business to podcast.

Imagine a clothing line called, Jay-Z, 50 Cent, Lil Baby. :smh: Naming it after yourself and expecting other people to wear it.

The look on his face when the electronic door didn't open :rofl:

I went to this Philly Cheesecake jawn in Fort Lauderdale yesterday. Literally had been craving it for 3 days. I said I’m going today! Got there at like 5, the lights looked dim but I was like hell nall, no way. Let me get closer….

The sign said “11-3” on Monday. Boy was I hurt, I wanted that cheesesteak so bad. Ain’t nothing worse than making plans, and the joint CLOSED!!

I went to this Philly Cheesecake jawn in Fort Lauderdale yesterday. Literally had been craving it for 3 days. I said I’m going today! Got there at like 5, the lights looked dim but I was like hell nall, no way. Let me get closer….

The sign said “11-3” on Monday. Boy was I hurt, I wanted that cheesesteak so bad. Ain’t nothing worse than making plans, and the joint CLOSED!!
Da hell is you talking bout :lol:
Thought you was talking bout a Philly 'cheesecake' place. If anything the spot on 441 & Hollywood (or 441 & Miramar Pkwy) got the cheesesteaks

Da hell is you talking bout :lol:
Thought you was talking bout a Philly 'cheesecake' place. If anything the spot on 441 & Hollywood (or 441 & Miramar Pkwy) got the cheesesteaks

I’ve been there before it was cool

This place is called famous Phil’s on 441 and broward blvd

Bobby has the whole taxi fit, looking like a Jimmy Jazz model

I was wearing my Yankee jacket last week, and was going to throw on the Yankee fitted and had to stop myself from looking like I was going to a game.

and yeah, Rowdy shouldn't have spoken on that and Bobby jumped off the roof responding for Rowdy.

I was wearing my Yankee jacket last week, and was going to throw on the Yankee fitted and had to stop myself from looking like I was going to a game.

This would’ve been perfectly acceptable in 2002 :lol:. But it’s crazy to think about rocking a team fit, especially baseball from head to shirt/shoes, without actually being at a game itself :lol:

All Brooklyn ****** with some money dress exactly the same

Pop Smoke was the only exception
Hell nahh, Bobby don’t account for the rest of us. Whenever man’s do a bid they always come back stuck in time fashion wise. They rocking all the stuff that was in when they initially got locked

Hell nahh, Bobby don’t account for the rest of us. Whenever man’s do a bid they always come back stuck in time fashion wise. They rocking all the stuff that was in when they initially got locked
I'm talking about the celebrity types with a bag

The guys behind the scenes getting to it are always more dapper

Overall though my Brooklyn buddies can't compete with uptown guys when it comes to the fashion

Not gone lie but I just knew Lenny Cook and Sebastian Telfair was gone crash. Even though Bassy still made the league

Them boys both just had obvious character flaws

They were extra stupid on todays episode. Joe didn't know what a raccoon was? And they don't know what a **** is?

And I'm really tired of people speaking on HBCU business and in Parks case, our business period without any ties or knowledge for that matter.

Back
Top Bottom