The Combat Jack Show Thread

All I know about her too. But if you gon play in the mud...

Yeah, not sure what his demo was with that. He wanted to add to his gossiping women fanbase who hate Cardi? He was attempting to humanize and normalize a nut job. All of this could have been avoided if she just took it down, but she played bluff with someone who has money on top of money.

I watched a clip of Ak talking about it and she was passively aggressively bashing Joe on Adam's pod.

and the chick talked about herself as the media like she was the New York Times or Washington Post.

Dude is running into the COE with dealing with Adam and her. I guess as long as he goes viral it's good for him.

Found this clip on her, Cardi asked multiple times to chill before taking action. Shorty is on court record admitting to lying and making **** up about Cardi. Media? The **** outta here.

i remember seeing something to the effect that she disregarded the warning because of the views the cardi stuff was getting in comparison to her other content...i guess she didn't have the wherewithal to at least study the genre of gossip to know how to allegedly and a source close to situation her way out of it?

Lispy sucked, but I called that when Hynaken and Esso left that he would be gone too.

Math is feeling himself. He thinks it's him. When it's the format.

Theo and Champ are cool, but Gat Murda(his name is ridiculous) is just a chair

it never made sense for bigga to be paired with
math under bigga’s beliefs

I don’t even like boosie but after he asked boosie those vlad style questions I stopped watching

The Math isn't Mathing with Math.

Math subscribers were going up like that and he wasn't trying to pay dudes :rofl:

and everyone who came because of you is now cooler with each other than they are with you. :smh:

You're late :rofl:

Math is nasty :smh: Dude was using his friendships to exploit people.

Too many people are saying the same thing. I recognized the double talk when he was going to these platforms trying to play victim.

Man I wish someone would tell me I'm late to some place I'm not getting paid for. I'm a volunteer.

Clue didn't play your **** because it's wack mutha****a

Boy he was talking to them crazy while not paying dudes.

It explains why he replaced them with Champ who's been in, and I assume the same with Gat Murdah. He's trying to get people who don't know the business, are just happy for the attention so they ask less questions.

Man, Lispy was even providing security for them :smh: Dude was essentially paying to be on the show.

Clock is ticking on Mecca.

you wanna see how mecca really feels watch the ep with van lathan

it’s actually the best ep they ever had and van was making math look stupid every minute of the show

I swear :lol:

⬇️⬇️

I understand Mecca’s frustration now. Because Math is something else :lol:

Van Latham with the patience of a saint. Actually reminds me of how I sometimes be arguing with ******s in real life, and they not hearing me :lol:

That Tasha K chic is a prime example of what I call the steering wheel/IG video/YouTube “psychologist” and this new hyper-gossip culture.

Gossip is really at an all-time high nowadays. People are itching to talk abou someone and they’ll go to extreme lengths to do so. Anyone can go on these platforms and say whatever.

The women said “fake news” during her spiel about Joe Budden…. But ADMITTED in a court of law about her lying on Cardi B. Make it make sense.

People are DELUSIONAL out here. Adults have really gone mad out here. It’s astonishing to see how many so-called adults carrying on like her.

The woman is 40 years old. Literally spread fake news about someone :lol:

Dog I wish ya'll never recommended this episode. Shout out to Van for his patience. I'm gon endure and get through this, but not sure I can support this idiot after that.

you gotta stay for the ted talk van was giving

but yeah some parts are infuriating

it’s crazy cause I felt like he stifled a lot of conversations but alotta the guest love and respect bigga

deb atney broke down in tears or damn near off his words and others responded highly

boy is paid tho and wasn’t tripping off maths money

Back
Top Bottom