The Combat Jack Show Thread

Mecca might be next. Math always tryna play him and call him a lame on the low. It really ain't even on the low he just don't say those exact words.

That Tasha K chic is a prime example of what I call the steering wheel/IG video/YouTube “psychologist” and this new hyper-gossip culture.

Gossip is really at an all-time high nowadays. People are itching to talk abou someone and they’ll go to extreme lengths to do so. Anyone can go on these platforms and say whatever.

The women said “fake news” during her spiel about Joe Budden…. But ADMITTED in a court of law about her lying on Cardi B. Make it make sense.

People are DELUSIONAL out here. Adults have really gone mad out here. It’s astonishing to see how many so-called adults carrying on like her.

The woman is 40 years old. Literally spread fake news about someone :lol:

She was tryna be the Wendy Williams of YouTube. Some of these "content creators" just think they can say whatever and because the superstar is on a high level they won't care and nothing will happen to them but she found out.

Women like Mel think looks and physical attraction are the end all be all :lol: :lol: :lol:

Exactly why she’s old and lonely.

Like I said, for every “attractive” woman, there’s a dude trying to get rid of her and hoping he can cut ties.

Women like her don’t understand that looks only get you so far. You can be fine as heck but have bad hygiene, no sense of humor, no drive, etc.

That’s not gone help you with men. Looks fade. Looks aren’t the defining factor

Women like Mel think looks and physical attraction are the end all be all :lol: :lol: :lol:

Exactly why she’s old and lonely.

Like I said, for every “attractive” woman, there’s a dude trying to get rid of her and hoping he can cut ties.

Women like her don’t understand that looks only get you so far. You can be fine as heck but have bad hygiene, no sense of humor, no drive, etc.

That’s not gone help you with men. Looks fade. Looks aren’t the defining factor

Women judge each other based on looks then get upset when we do the same. I will say Trav and Taylor Swift do look like a odd couple seeing the type of white dude Travis is but the girl Kayla she seem like one of those types, you'll get annoyed with her at some point. Don't wanna judge based on social media but she put it out there.

I think it's as simple as a lot of women not being logical and not being able to think outside of themselves.

They would see why a woman is with a unattractive celeb or rich guy, but they can't fathom it in reverse. It's really easy to comprehend.

Taylor Swift might have a great personality, but she's sitting on a couple of hundred mil.

Mel is the type to think that P is a birthday gift

Bruh I told a *** “d*** ain’t free” on some pimp c type lingo and she told me “a man can’t say that!” I said but women say “p*** ain’t free” alllll the time.

I said y’all want it equally or as much as men do. Mind you, she’s 42 and said she never heard a man say that. I was like, there’s a first time for everything.

Dawg they really hate when you not caught up in how they look. Mama ain’t raise no sucka.

I think it's as simple as a lot of women not being logical and not being able to think outside of themselves.

They would see why a woman is with a unattractive celeb or rich guy, but they can't fathom it in reverse. It's really easy to comprehend.

Taylor Swift might have a great personality, but she's sitting on a couple of hundred mil.

And I’m not even a Taylor fan. She’s probably low maintenance as hell. Can crack jokes or crack on you, probably can cook a decent breakfast, never worried about other peoples relationships.

No man wants a gossip-centric female who’s always making comparisons or acts like she’s too good for the simple things in life.

You’ve got women out here who think keeping a HOUSE clean is a big task. That just lets me know that she’s dirty. It’s ridiculous

probably can cook a decent breakfast

conceit.jpg

Bruh I told a *** “d*** ain’t free” on some pimp c type lingo and she told me “a man can’t say that!” I said but women say “p*** ain’t free” alllll the time.

I said y’all want it equally or as much as men do. Mind you, she’s 42 and said she never heard a man say that. I was like, there’s a first time for everything.

Dawg they really hate when you not caught up in how they look. Mama ain’t raise no sucka.

No BS, I had a girl tell me "My friends said I'm giving you free sex". I was like what I'm supposed to pay you like you a prostitute? Mind you this girl brought up sex first.

A lot of these girls got so much nonsense being put in their head they really don't know what to think.

No BS, I had a girl tell me "My friends said I'm giving you free sex". I was like what I'm supposed to pay you like you a prostitute? Mind you this girl brought up sex first.

A lot of these girls got so much nonsense being put in their head they really don't know what to think.
Prostitution / sex work has entered a lot of regular folks convos n thought processes over the past couple years so that’s why some chicks be sounding like hookers n dudes proudly move like their customers

none of her big words land and she goes from all knowing to an air head in the blink of an eye

and they still haven’t discussed that boy benzino saying he bagged mel

she constantly misquotes people and plays victim afterwards and never comes back to correct it

you can tell Joe coaching her cause he’s the same way

Prostitution / sex work has entered a lot of regular folks convos n thought processes over the past couple years so that’s why some chicks be sounding like hookers n dudes proudly move like their customers

And this was during the pandemic, that's like the only good thing about the pandemic you could cut out a lot of the BS and get straight to the point.

Be so absurd that Jen in Accounting doesn't realize the thought process she's regurgitating started from an actual prostitute online.

I had look up the girl Chrisean Rock at walmart after hearing them talk about it. The baby looked like he was about to back flip he was leaning so far back. We already knew where this was going with her getting pregnant. Child protective services should be called, especially after that one video with Blueface having thots at his house with his son walking around looking confused.

I had look up the girl Chrisean Rock at walmart after hearing them talk about it. The baby looked like he was about to back flip he was leaning so far back. We already knew where this was going with her getting pregnant. Child protective services should be called, especially after that one video with Blueface having thots at his house with his son walking around looking confused.

That **** is sad to watch. And it’s almost the perfect encapsulation on how riches, ruin.

Zeus and all media companies profiting off of this. As well as Chrisean & Blueface…as they drive them further into madness, disfunction and despair. The fancy houses they don’t own, and the clothes/jewels that will depreciate. Meanwhile, the networks, labels etc. eat crazy off of the disfunction and continue to fuel it. As we slowly watch these people further ruin their lives, while people cheer it on and watch from sheer train wreck activity.

And worst of all, they brought a child into this world, and that disfunction happening there :smh:.

That **** is sad to watch. And it’s almost the perfect encapsulation on how riches, ruin.

Zeus and all media companies profiting off of this. As well as Chrisean & Blueface…as they drive them further into madness, disfunction and despair. The fancy houses they don’t own, and the clothes/jewels that will depreciate. Meanwhile, the networks, labels etc. eat crazy off of the disfunction and continue to fuel it. As we slowly watch these people further ruin their lives, while people cheer it on and watch from sheer train wreck activity.

And worst of all, they brought a child into this world, and that disfunction happening there :smh:.

Yeah that's why this era of ratchet/do whatever/chaos for views and money is not a long term plan. At some point the shook value wears off and real life kicks in. Chrisean wasn't about to smarten up just cuz having a baby. It ain't gon really hit her until another 2-3 years if at all.

Then these sexy red's and suckihana's, at some point it's gonna get old with people expecting them to be thot clowns. They have no talent, no other image they're putting out.

Back
Top Bottom