The Combat Jack Show Thread

The whole premise of Creed 2 is stupid.

Mal with the basketball takes :smh: He's going to Boston, they need scoring?

And I think the Brittany chick better hope she never runs in to Remy.

That was some passive aggressive attacks, I'm going to say I'm above this while attacking you.

I guess Marissa and Joe aren't cool, or that was another passive aggressive way for her to attack Joe.

Van calling Joe for the heads up was cool.

Joe Budden is a straight psychopath. He definitely spoke on that Brittney chick like he never knew her. Mean while he knocked up a ig thot, and has a child by another one.

He can never speak on the subject. Tax is the only person that keep it 100. Dude is a clown surrounded by yes men, and prob low key yesty.

Joe Budden is a straight psychopath. He definitely spoke on that Brittney chick like he never knew her. Mean while he knocked up a ig thot, and has a child by another one.

He can never speak on the subject. Tax is the only person that keep it 100. Dude is a clown surrounded by yes men, and prob low key yesty.

Who are these IG Thots? And technically Cyn is a reality tv thot :lol:

and Tax kept it 100% stupid. He shouldn't be admired or referred to at all.

Who are these IG Thots? And technically Cyn is a reality tv thot :lol:

and Tax kept it 100% stupid. He shouldn't be admired or referred to at all.

And unless I’m missing something she wasn’t even a thot on Reality TV. She was Erica Mena’s GF for a season and then Cisco tried to use their shared experience with death to get in her pants.

Word, revisionist history.

I watched those seasons religiously and I remember thinking she came off as the most respectable on the show.

That Cisco storyline, though.:rofl:

Word, revisionist history.

I watched those seasons religiously and I remember thinking she came off as the most respectable on the show.

That Cisco storyline, though.:rofl:

Bisco had me dying. Cyn would be in studio trying to get her record off about her brother’s suicide. And whole time he’s plotting how he’s going to shoot her shot.

She was so chill on LHH. She only got aggressive with Rich Dollarz

:rofl:

She in the booth crying cut to Cisco confessional about how he's trying to weasel his way into that using her brother's suicide.

That was PEAK television, man. A glass a wine and LNHH on Mondays.:emoji_nail_care::lol:

CYN%2BSANTANA%2BSEX%2BTAPE%2BNUDE.gif

:lol::lol::smh:

Budden such a bird man :lol:

“I was on the phone with you everyday while you were ****ing Colin Kaepernick!” *fingernail emoji*

:lol: @ his chicks deleting their IG to rebrand themselves rant was funny, only because he thinks people forgot about his past f*ck **** too. That’s what gets me about Joe when he gets into his “moral bag” it comes off like he thinks he better than ******, when he has a shaky past too. son be on his high horse trying to tell others how to conduct themselves lol.

Speaking of thots, makes me think of the Push interview. When Push said he had to make sure his wifes name wasn’t mentioned in a way that would have the public thinking Drake knew her. He said we’ve seen the type of company you keep, and I wondered if Joe felt away since him and Aubrey have so many chicks in common.

And this is the first time in a long time I’m in agreeance with Mal, I always felt superhead mouth work was overrated :lol: Granted I’ve never got to experience myself, I just always thought that **** was over hyped.

Back
Top Bottom