The Combat Jack Show Thread

I always disagree with people when they say "50 used Ja's style".

50 always did some type of harmonizing/singing.

Ja was doing some legit love ballad type of ****. :lol:

Mayne she is such a BIRD. I'll Peep the highlights when Rory and Mal make an appearance

Last edited:
You must really not like Joe if you think that looked that bad

Stretch Armstrong would be impressed with that reach.

If that highlight is any indication of what's to come for 20 episodes, that's going to be such a bad look. You can make a case that Joe is bigger than Love & Hip Hop right now. Now he's back in the pig pen rolling around the mud just so Cyn could try to get her music career off the ground.

In hindsight Joe been planning his LHH return for a while; that’s the only logical reason I can see why he befriended Safaree, when everyone else thought he was a cornball...even tho he’s corny himself.

Pretty sure he picked Remy for SOTC because of LHH too...the way he gushes over “Auntie Remy” on the pod is funny. :lol:

Stretch Armstrong would be impressed with that reach.

If that highlight is any indication of what's to come for 20 episodes, that's going to be such a bad look. You can make a case that Joe is bigger than Love & Hip Hop right now. Now he's back in the pig pen rolling around the mud just so Cyn could try to get her music career off the ground.
It's really not a bad look though. Joe has taken countless of L's, been embarrassed before on TV, all kinds of image problems, and he's still a big name in hip hop media. He makes fun of himself, nobody is gonna watch that and think "Joe has done it now..."

It's really not a bad look though. Joe has taken countless of L's

I'm saying, and he's on the show with Rich Dollaz, Safaree and Juelz.

Juelz mouth is looking crazy, much less his case. A famous dude trying to run out the airport and play hide and go seek, :smh:

It's really not a bad look though. Joe has taken countless of L's

That’s kind of my point. Joseph right now isn’t the butt of the jokes anymore. He’s not taking L’s right now. He’s managed to wash away that stigma. So to see him willingly make himself the butt of the joke again just feels like a step backwards in my eyes

i skipped the Hernandez talk and made it to the Jay Ha remix/Juvy Down Bottom talk...dudes made me pause the pod and listen to both on repeat. Joe wildin, talking bout that’s the worst Juvy verse. Drag absolutely aired that beat, but Juvy’s verse was cold and I’m still mad he wasn’t in the video version.

As a ***** from the South, Jay being on the Ha remix was Ill, but I do remember cats being let down. Jay my favorite rapper and I admit the verse sounded out of place, but that’s not his worst feature.

I agree with Van, I never liked that Jay Verse on Ha. I don’t care about the content if it doesn’t sound good to my ears. Juvy’s Verse on down bottom was dope to me, he even flipped the “Ha” to “yah” in that verse. I’m from NY if that matters.

This breakdown of How it’s going down is jokes...Heard he smacked you, cause you said my name while y’all was sexin’

“How do you just hear some **** like that?”:lol:

I got older and had to slide that on my Dirty Mack playlist, X was a cool dirty Mack tho, he wanted the chick to stay with her *****. :lol:

dog are they really tryna justify jays verse on the ha remix?

that sh*t was pure trash

it’s not even funny how horrible that sh*t was

I turned the pod off after that...I’ll finish it but I had to let the beat breathe...don’t ask me how

Me hearing Jay verse on the remix being trash made me not want to listen to it. Listened to it today, and my god that **** was horrible. Sounded like he didn't even wanna be on that ****. As if he was pressured to be on it.

Back
Top Bottom