The Combat Jack Show Thread

Budden such a bird man :lol:

“I was on the phone with you everyday while you were ****ing Colin Kaepernick!” *fingernail emoji*

I could not BELIEVE he threw that in there. My ****ing point this whole time. This ***** gets on his chatty patty and got the nerve to be fake mad at shorty for writing a "tell all".

He's quick to throw **** out there that the general public don't know about. I guess if you put it in a song or say it on a podcast it's different. One podcast he speculated that Drake missed his Miami show because of some chicks (he namedropped them) and before he could keep going both Mal and Rory emphatically told him to chill. Mal especially tries to distance himself whenever Joe gets in his Love and Hip Hop bag.

I could not BELIEVE he threw that in there. My ****ing point this whole time. This ***** gets on his chatty patty and got the nerve to be fake mad at shorty for writing a "tell all".

He's quick to throw **** out there that the general public don't know about. I guess if you put it in a song or say it on a podcast it's different. One podcast he speculated that Drake missed his Miami show because of some chicks (he namedropped them) and before he could keep going both Mal and Rory emphatically told him to chill.
im mean......he is nuts
its to be expected of him

It's weird to see how people hold Joe to some moral high standard and expectations. You know who he is by now

Apparently SOTC has one episode left and has been renewed for another 10 episode season.

Budden such a bird man :lol:

“I was on the phone with you everyday while you were ****ing Colin Kaepernick!” *fingernail emoji*

:lol: @ his chicks deleting their IG to rebrand themselves rant was funny, only because he thinks people forgot about his past f*ck **** too. That’s what gets me about Joe when he gets into his “moral bag” it comes off like he thinks he better than *****s, when he has a shaky past too. son be on his high horse trying to tell others how to conduct themselves lol.

Speaking of thots, makes me think of the Push interview. When Push said he had to make sure his wifes name wasn’t mentioned in a way that would have the public thinking Drake knew her. He said we’ve seen the type of company you keep, and I wondered if Joe felt away since him and Aubrey have so many chicks in common.

I was wondering that myself.

but everyone knows he contradicts himself by now.

sheeeeiid

Not based on that scene that leaked out back in like 2003. Sheesh.

I thought it was a little overrated, and looked like mostly hands.

He's quick to throw **** out there that the general public don't know about. I guess if you put it in a song or say it on a podcast it's different. One podcast he speculated that Drake missed his Miami show because of some chicks (he namedropped them) and before he could keep going both Mal and Rory emphatically told him to chill. Mal especially tries to distance himself whenever Joe gets in his Love and Hip Hop bag.

I was shocked he mentioned Colin's name, but maybe because he was the one person she has a pic with beside Uzi. Everyone knows he was in the book.

and I thought they told him to chill with Drake, mainly to stay in his good graces.

They still waiting for Part next door to blow. Dude is probably worse outta the current r&b singers but he can write. He probably realized who he is.

It's weird to see how people hold Joe to some moral high standard and expectations. You know who he is by now

he puts himself on that high ground

but then he’ll come back and say it’s just a podcast with friends

the stuff he takes a stance on and the stuff he doesn’t is shaky

126124db-f940-4fe3-a72d-cdd5ed18e357-Powerball3.jpg

Back
Top Bottom