The Combat Jack Show Thread

Whoo Kid is better as a guest. He has stories for days. I listened to him on Pete's pod the other week.

When Joe, Rory and Parks have nothing to talk about they start talking about music. They don't want to run 69 in to the ground, but honestly not much has been happening.

Anyone watch the Love & Hip Hop?

Yup. :lol:

Joe was funny the whole episode.

Cyn gon cheat on him.

Saferee is the definition of a goof *** _.

Juelz in bad shape with them big fake teeth.

Ain't have my bae Yandy on there though. :smh:

Yandy so trash, “adopting” a child just for a storyline on Love & Hip Hop

Mona Soctt needs to fire her already

Yandy so trash, “adopting” a child just for a storyline on Love & Hip Hop

Mona Soctt needs to fire her already

Watch ya mouth. She's a queen.

H6ofe.png

Yeah it’s time to let Yandy go. She still bad tho.

Juelz being forced to stay with his mom had me crying.

Cyn so extra. She’s a bad but insecure as ****. All that crying and **** about her looks. Shut up.

Show cool, I’ll keep watching

Cyn so extra. She’s a bad but insecure as ****. All that crying and **** about her looks. Shut up.

Show cool, I’ll keep watching

Pretty sure that's what happens to women after they give birth especially if they don't "snap back." She was looking a little fuller than she did before the pregnancy. To you she's still bad, but she's probably thinking about how her body used to look before Lex. On top of all the additional hormones surging through her body, She very likely doesn't feel "sexy."

Nah, I’m not rolling with that. She done **** like this before her baby and she’s had work done. *** was fat as **** getting out.

Nah, I’m not rolling with that. She done **** like this before her baby and she’s had work done. *** was fat as **** getting out.

She's gained weight. It's noticeable. She had a breast reduction and probably a bbl.

But she's getting boxy, as in no curves. She is getting that after kid look.

You speaking before watching too now

Cyn looked like a refrigerator from the back on the episode.

Is that a bad thing? She was looking good as ****. *** was ridiculous, thighs thick as ****. She never looked liked that. I remember her *** started "magically" getting fat before she got pregnant.

Eh I follow her on ig
I’d still hit

But she doesn’t want YOU to hit which was the entire point. The man responsible for the change in her body went from wanting to fornicate with her all the time to finding every reason not to.

The only thing to change was her body changing due to the addition of the baby. Thus her being self conscious about it all.

"For every bad ***** is a N tired of ****in her"

****in the same joint get old after awhile. You still love it and attracted to it but damn, you're tired, lazy or just been in it so many times it ain't the same.

You could love Ready to Die or Illmatic but do you want to play it everyday? Probably not after awhile.

"For every bad ***** is a N tired of ****in her"

****in the same joint get old after awhile. You still love it and attracted to it but damn, you're tired, lazy or just been in it so many times it ain't the same.

You could love Ready to Die or Illmatic but do you want to play it everyday? Probably not after awhile.
Nothing but facts
Plus when u in a relationship
Like an actual relationship
where y’all live together
See each other daily that having sex every
Moment of the day is boring
Like sometimes I don’t even be wanting to have sex
But I be wanting to go to sleep
And be having a hard time sleeping
So I’ll get it in JUST so I can ko

Anyone watch the Love & Hip Hop?

Watched the parts with Joe in them and skipped the rest. Honestly don't care about any of these other people's story lines. Especially Juelz ole drugged out *** smh.

Maino's girl getting popped at one of his shows is some "Maino" **** :lol:

Back
Top Bottom