The Combat Jack Show Thread

^ same, brah. I’ve been with a fair share of women and I’ve never had that cross my mind and I wouldn’t know how to react to the request.

Why act like a prude about spit when you're eating and drinking the same drinks. If that's your girl. If it's a random, that has to be a heat of the moment thing.

Dudes will lick *** but are afraid of spit.

I think licking toes are nasty as ****, and it's ain't my thing, but I'm not turning my nose up at what others are going to do.

Mal acts mad prudish. He seems like he's worried about what other people think or his brothers gave him all these rules.

I haven't listened to this in ages...I would pull out the CD. :lol: but it's easier to stream

Nice choice Rory.

and I remember hating that Keith Washington song when I was younger, but it's cool now

They like some boring *** soups

Potato

Tomato

Who eats that?

Tomato soup is like drinking a V8

Eat a baked potato

Mal stay sounding like the fake cool _ in high school.

"Y'all eat girls out? Y'all soft!!"

When you kiss a broad y'all swapping spit dawg. :lol:

edit

Of course Joe got the dirty beater on for the Hov verse :lol:

Last edited:
Why act like a prude about spit when you're eating and drinking the same drinks. If that's your girl. If it's a random, that has to be a heat of the moment thing.

Dudes will lick *** but are afraid of spit.

I think licking toes are nasty as ****, and it's ain't my thing, but I'm not turning my nose up at what others are going to do.

Mal acts mad prudish. He seems like he's worried about what other people think or his brothers gave him all these rules.

I haven't listened to this in ages...I would pull out the CD. :lol: but it's easier to stream

Nice choice Rory.

and I remember hating that Keith Washington song when I was younger, but it's cool now

Yeah... You 1000% let someone spit in your mouth before. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Word. Definitely not that serious fam. Cats is real life out here eating *** and it’s cool. Spit in your mouth isn’t that crazy. I don’t rock with it, but it’s not weird since it happens whenever you kiss someone.:lol:

Big difference between exchanging saliva as a part of the act of kissing, but spitting. Like, a person spitting into another person’s mouth in the heat of the moment? That’s not that wild?

Maybe I’m out of touch. I remember when eating *** was taboo, now ****** cool with spitting in mouths.:lol:

I could think of a couple other places I’d rather spit.

Bruh.. the story of Antwan and Joe telling Mal "you didn't do that at the hotel" is some of the funniest **** I've heard all year. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom