The Combat Jack Show Thread

Kweli always been a good dude. Reflection Eternal was one of the first albums I bought. To this day that album is like food for the black soul. It's in that vein with Pimp A Butterfly and Like Water Chocolate.

Mal knows damn well he's homophobic as hell :rofl: all 3 of them. All the podcasters I listen to from the NY are extra with the homophobic tendencies. They can't hide that **** :lol:

Mal definitely. But they're corporate so it's not like he'd admit it. Joe and Rory probably not.

It's crazy how homophobia is linked to black males specifically and people run with that agenda..lol

Like why should I have to like it? All you have to do is co-exist. Nobody is hating that lifestyle or caring. The agenda is strong these days.

The Timb Drink Champs is pretty good.

Black people are highly homophobic. Don't act like it's not a thing :lol:

Why do people say this :lol:

It's like we don't have enough self worth that we down ourselves and just go with narratives. Are we more homophobic than other races? Are we out here killing gay people?

We aren't any homophobic than anyone else. Unlearn that bull****.

The Timb Drink Champs is pretty good.

Why do people say this :lol:

It' like we don't have enough self worth that we down ourselves and just go with narratives. Are we more homophobic than other races? Are we out here killing gay people?

We aren't any homophobic than anyone else. Unlearn that bull****.

Nobody talking about the degree of homophobia amongst races. Fact of the matter is, black people are and we all know it. Just last night my girl said she would whoop our kids *** if he turned out to be gay. And you don't have to kill them to be labeled homophobic. I know you know that.

Don't really care tho. Not the thread for it.

I don't even know what homophobic means today. Ginuwine was pushing some trans off him and people called him homophobic for that. :lol: :smh:

I'm never rocking with this "black people are homophobic" story line. People always try to single us out to try to say "homophobia is equal to racism" to soften the blow of racism. Black people don't actively do anything to gay people. We didn't make laws or discriminate against them, we'll joke about them but we joke about any and everything. It's gay dudes all in black churches and many other places. For the most part with us if you respect us we don't care what you are. Ain't nobody more accepting than us. Too accepting sometimes.

Never got the feeling either of them are homophonic. Mal seems the most uncomfortable. Kinda like I don’t care what you do but don’t hit on me.

I think we just all have different definitions of homophobia.

It doesn't have to be outward hatred or anything. That discomfort with certain conversations could be enough for some people.

For example, I personally don't see the big issue with having a male masseuse give you a massage. His reaction seemed a bit extra to me, but that all depends on your own personal opinion. The story was funny, but I really don't think rolling with the situation is something to bug out over.

A ***** at a spa with a broad saying he's going to go home because there are no female masseuses available is what's really crazy, IMO.:lol:

I don't subscribe to the 'black people are homophobic' narrative, but we'd be lying is we said we all don't know someone like Mal.:lol:

So if a guy doesn't want his girl getting a massage from a guy mean he doesn't like men and he's sexist?

I'm good on getting a massage from a guy.

So if a guy doesn't want his girl getting a massage from a guy mean he doesn't like men and he's sexist?

I'm good on getting a massage from a guy.
He was saying that if he were with a broad who was treating him and there was only a male available to perform his massage, he would go home.

To each his own, but that's wild to me. But I don't see a massage by a professional masseuse, being flagrant.

Like I said though, it's all about your personal comfort level. I personally don't see it as being that serious.

I don't subscribe to the 'black people are homophobic' narrative, but we'd be lying is we said we all don't know someone like Mal.:lol:

True but I hate when they try to make stuff exclusive to black people. White media will push these story lines so hard that even black people will buy into it. Just like "black on black crime". White people shoot up public places all the time but you will never hear a white person say "we need to stop white on white crime."

I got no beef with gay folks but I’m with Mal on that one, I’m all the way cool on the massages from men ****, not for me. I don’t see that as being homophobic either, just a preference.

Saying pause makes you homophobic. :lol:

Mehhh disagree . I say Pause as a joke but it’s a couple gay dudes I know personally And comfortable speaking to/dapping up lol.

Listen to Drink champs for the first time in forever . Timbo sound like he ain’t even want to really answer questions.

I’m good on drink champs unless they get like Hov/Pharrell/Ye or something lol

Oh **** they starting with Sky's The Limit. I've cried/celebrated/vibed listening to that ****.

wow.png

some of the most flamboyantly gay people in the world are black

stop it

phobia is fear

not wanting your child to be gay is not out of fear of gay people

truth is if your child is gay you know people of all walks of life are gonna make fun of your child

The "phobia is a fear and I'm not afraid of gay people so I'm not homophobic" is a tired statement

You know what is meant when the word is used. The issue isn't the fear of gay people. The issue is peoples lack of comfort and disgust with gay people. C'mon now. We know that.

People don't want their kids to be gay because they are uncomfortable with that lifestyle, and in the man's case, they want their child to be like them and have kids. Which is fine. It's fine to feel that way

you can’t make words mean what you want them to

phobia means fear

there’s nothing tired about the truth

black people didn’t make the laws against gay people as someone here also mentioned

again most of the super flamboyant gay people are black

Back
Top Bottom