The Combat Jack Show Thread

I think Mal said he’s 5’9”-5’10” on an older ep, I remember him and Joe calling Rory trash for only be 5’8” :lol:

Height aside, I don’t believe Mal’s portly *** was getting buckets. Ray Rice was probably giving him fits all game. :lol:

Interesting episode. I wanted to see if Mal and Rory really had rapport when Joe wasn't there. But they held it down. I think Parks is low-key the glue behind a lot of this.

...OAN, I love how uncomfortable Parks get when they start going in on White People. lol, he's woke, but he's also like "wait a minute guys..."

Shotti came back from 15 years in the future to deliver a Joe Budden rant

Everything he said was facts, honestly. I just don't understand why people are holding Joe Budden of all people's opinions to such high standards? From a rap standpoint, I've rocked with Joe for a while, but he's proven time and time again that he can be a little quirky/weird as far as personality/opinions go. I guess it's because he has such a huge platform now. People are REALLY paying attention to EVERYTHING he says now, when a few years ago people barely cared if he was alive.

Everything he said was facts, honestly. I just don't understand why people are holding Joe Budden of all people's opinions to such high standards? From a rap standpoint, I've rocked with Joe for a while, but he's proven time and time again that he can be a little quirky/weird as far as personality/opinions go. I guess it's because he has such a huge platform now. People are REALLY paying attention to EVERYTHING he says now, when a few years ago people barely cared if he was alive.

It ain't that serious. The podcast is just funny and entertaining

B1D0C7EE-138F-4C36-9D9E-7F9D830D626F.png

Rory trippin saying Kareem Hunt should be kicked out the league. That's way overboard and people don't have this same stance for DV outside of athletes. It would be whole lot of people outta work if you started firing them for DV. Cops, Doctors, lawyers etc.

Rory trippin saying Kareem Hunt should be kicked out the league. That's way overboard and people don't have this same stance for DV outside of athletes. It would be whole lot of people outta work if you started firing them for DV. Cops, Doctors, lawyers etc.

Wypipo lose their mind over that ****. His true colors come out.

I wouldn’t cut Hunt. Push and a nudge doesn’t offend me.

I like how Shannon Sharpe said we don’t hold doctors, lawyers and teachers to these standards. Why should a physical athlete constantly getting hit be held to a higher standard than those occupations?

The bird analogy was funny. And then Rory saying I prefer an eagle.

I think that was to appeal to women. It wasn't even domestic violence.

Wypipo lose their mind over that ****. His true colors come out.

I wouldn’t cut Hunt. Push and a nudge doesn’t offend me.

He pushed her hard as hell, because he knocked his boy over in order to push her against the wall.

And he wouldn't have been cut if he didn't lie to the Chiefs.

Now I'm seeing Santana facing up to 20 years. I guess it's additional years for possession by a convicted felon. That's crazy. Listening to him describe the situation just sound dumb. He thought it was gonna be just a fine. He just casually walked out, then found out on the radio it was a gun in his bag.

Back
Top Bottom