The Combat Jack Show Thread

I need Joe to make sense of this King of R&B stuff I'm trying to avoid.

Watched LNHH and Santana better take that 18 month plea deal vs going to trail risking 2-5.

I just saw that clip from the show where he's talking to Maino

Sons teeth are wild. It's like they gave him some dollar store joints to appear on the show. Sounds like he's talking with a mouth piece in.

I think he's pleading to 2 to 3.

Who puts out the best quality and is influential and popular?

Chris Brown or R Kelly would be my pick. R Kelly isn’t as popular today and people pretend not to like him now. Similar with CB.

Who else is there?

Who puts out the best quality and is influential and popular?

Chris Brown or R Kelly would be my pick. R Kelly isn’t as popular today and people pretend not to like him now. Similar with CB.

Who else is there?
if trey woulda stayed on his ****
he would would be killin that lane right now :smh:

Like you said I think it's by default. He's good at making hits and staying relevant but I've never heard people really talk about a Chris Brown album.

Famous was the closest he came. Ever since then, he's been on a decline for me as far as albums go.

No one who’s gone through son’s catalogue can convince me son doesn’t have an impeccable body of work. Classic ****. The only cat giving him a run this generation is Breezy.

Actually, post listening to Ebro and Hot97 discuss it, Breezy may have it by default. Son has all the bases covered for a rnb legend. Scandals, drug use, great music, list of bad *****es, jail time, etc. :lol:

Miguel’s first album is a classic, his music after that is forgettable outside of a few songs.

He pulled a Wayne in 04/05 and just said “none of you other ****** is ****ing with me”.

Say what u will about baby but his rape game be leaving these ****** extra confident.

Last edited:
The King of R&B is Solange or SZA honestly. Nobody has had impact like them over the past ten years.

He pulled a Wayne in 04/05 and just said “none of you other *****s is ****ing with me”.

Say what u will about baby but he rape game be leaving these *****s extra confident.
at least wayne was doing his own music and not covers
to at least have something that he could use to back up his claim
dude is lame imo
he seem down to earth though from that tbc interview
and he is talented
but aint king of nothing

He pulled a Wayne in 04/05 and just said “none of you other *****s is ****ing with me”.

Say what u will about baby but he rape game be leaving these *****s extra confident.

At least Lil Wayne was really famous when he said it :lol:

Nobody's grandma knows who Jacquees is. All of your grandmothers have heard the term bling bling before.

The King of R&B is Solange or SZA honestly. Nobody has had impact like them over the past ten years.

Solange ain't popular like that. Her sales and streams never been high. She's almost irrelevant.

SZA doesn't have enough material, she got two albums and only one came out in stores and was promoted and had singles. The first one was like a freebie online that did okay.

I'd say HER over Solange.

You could easily make an argument for Bruno Mars and The Weeknd. They might have a little pop to their sound but they're R&B and they're popular as **** and have been for years.

Back
Top Bottom