The Combat Jack Show Thread

"black" girls and Latinas are one in the ****ing same. Can't stand when they try to separate themselves from eachother

Not really. In some cases there’s african blood in both, but there’s definitely white latinas that 100% identify as being white. ****, there’s black Latinas that don’t think they’re black, i.e. Dominicans. Ain’t all the same

Not really. In some cases there’s african blood in both, but there’s definitely white latinas that 100% identify as being white. ****, there’s black Latinas that don’t think they’re black, i.e. Dominicans. Ain’t all the same
That's true too. lations are a mixed race. That's why it's Cuban's that look like Yasiel Puig then Cuban's that look like Pitbull. It's just funny when some of them try to claim this "I'm Spanish" thing. If these brown skin Latinos went to Spain they would look at them just like white Americans look at black americans. You speak Spanish cuz that's who conquered your African ancestors in south America.

The whole Creole thing also came from the French raping their African slaves and giving birth to mixed children to divide and conquer but France ain't claiming them as their brothers and sisters.

I could be wrong, but I think he meant that figuratively.

Cyn didn’t say black women have a bad attitude compared to Latina women but that she prefers black guys cuz they treat Latina women better than Latino men and Latino men are possessive and emotional while black guys cater to “Spanish” women.

Now that is something I’ve heard black guys say. They rock with the Latina attitude cuz shorty is passionate and will cook for you after she cursed you out in Spanish type ****.

I think Cyn handles the situation well on twitter.

Last edited:
I could be wrong, but I think he meant that figuratively.

I mean, in the way that all people and therefore all women have similarities at the end of the day, yeah of course. But culturally, ideologically, even physically, there can definitely be glaring differences depending on who you're looking at.

Cyn didn’t say black women have a bad attitude compared to Latina women but that she prefers black guys cuz they treat Latina women better than Latino men and Latino men are possessive and emotional while black guys cater to “Spanish” women.

Now that is something I’ve heard black guys say. They rock with the Latina attitude cuz shorty is passionate and will cook for you after she cursed you out in Spanish type ****.

Damn, well that's definitely not anywhere near as bad as people are making it sound then. Technically latino men should be the only ones annoyed here

She didn't say it. She stopped what she was going to say and alluded to it IMO. I didn't find what she said wrong, but I could see how black women would be annoyed. It's a stereotype.

I think the spanish thing isn't attitude, it's hair and being light honestly.

Damn, well that's definitely not anywhere near as bad as people are making it sound then. Technically latino men should be the only ones annoyed here
As a Latino man, I can confirm that what is said above about most Latino men is very true. It's almost baked into the culture for Hispanic men to be overly machismo and borderline controlling, sadly.

A lot of Latin women grow up with that type of father figure in the household, which makes them more susceptible to accepting that type of mistreatment.

She didn't say it. She stopped what she was going to say and alluded to it IMO. I didn't find what she said wrong, but I could see how black women would be annoyed. It's a stereotype.

I think the spanish thing isn't attitude, it's hair and being light honestly.

Yeah I didn’t mean their attitude is preferred but that it’s tolereated for the reasons you stated. Hair and skin tone and more traditional in taking care of home.

Last edited:
It's all generalizations really, but for conversations sake I could see the issue black women would have. Like both black and latina women have the "fiery" stereotype, but one is almost seen as a positive thing and welcomed, vs the other.

Either way though sometimes you gotta just logoff and ignore all that internet ****.

I didn’t listen to cyns comment but I’m not a big fan of her personality regardless

and it’s getting tougher and tougher for me to listen to joe

what he’s currently doing now is the very reason I didn’t wanna listen to his podcast in the first place

all that empty rhetoric he dumped over his past dealings was super cringeworthy

Ctg addresses the criticism about him being on the RKelly doc. Responds to Mister Cee and Monique at around the 52 minute mark on today's episode of Brilliant Idiots.

Ctg addresses the criticism about him being on the RKelly doc. Responds to Mister Cee and Monique at around the 52 minute mark on today's episode of Brilliant Idiots.

Thanks, I was thinking about listening since Wax is going to be up there.

I'm not sure I can tolerate a pod with him and L'Orel and her annoying bird voice though.

About halfway through today's Brilliant Idiots... Andrew gotta come up for Air sometimes. Let Charla's wife ride his D :lol: Wax on a consistent podcast? I'm in.

They be believing everything on twitter. Lil Kim wasn't no 16 on that hardcore cover Mal. :lol:

A simple google search shows she was 21 in 96.

Twitter facts are funny, and people will repeat it.

I was hearing that with the Panda SB's, I heard NTWRK only had 21 pairs. You and everyone else heard that on the internet. You didn't get exclusive news.

Same thing with Foxy, she became 15 when Ain't No came out

Twitter facts are funny, and people will repeat it.

I was hearing that with the Panda SB's, I heard NTWRK only had 21 pairs. You and everyone else heard that on the internet. You didn't get exclusive news.

Same thing with Foxy, she became 15 when Ain't No came out

The keep making Beyonce younger and younger when her and Jay dated w/o doing any research.

"Beyonce was 15!!"

So you really believe she was 15 or 16 in the Crazy In Love video. :lol: :smh:

Always thought Pump It Up was decent beat for Just. It sounds like a generic NBA live beat.

And Snoop picked the best Neptunes beats.

Crazy in love wasn’t there first song/video together though

Unless their first video together was in 96 Beyonce wasn't no 16 when they dated.

Not sure I agree with Snoop. I like how Just worded that. Just has stories for days.

I like how Just worded the song versus beat. I wonder how much Just makes off Pump It Up :lol: And Cam shot himself in the foot getting over on Jay it sounds like.

And Jay has better Neptunes beats than Nore. Jay's aged better.

Jay and Pharrell got classics too but it's different with Snoop

85ade31e-377f-4462-870c-6b2a680af9bf.gif

Unless their first video together was in 96 Beyonce wasn't no 16 when they dated.
96 bunny and clyde was first song that i could think of
that they did together
from bp2
so she was about 21
but remember was rumored they were talking
looong before that song dropped
i mean
he called her B "aye u ready B"
thats like a nickname when u known someone a while

Back
Top Bottom