The Combat Jack Show Thread

Discussion in 'Music' started by romedadude, Dec 26, 2013.

1. nawghtyhare

nawghtyhare

is there a just blaze video
    or something that u guys posted
    that i dont see :nerd:

2. Pod stupid trash right now.

iamdef likes this.
  3. Underdraker is still hilarious

nawghtyhare likes this.
  4. nawghtyhare

nawghtyhare

Why u say that :nerd:

5. Cashflow

Cashflow

Energy felt off today with the young lady in the room for the first half of the episode

Everything felt too self aware

harlemtothebronx likes this.
  6. Hahahaha

Hahahaha formerly ballerific703

What podcast?

7. Jospeh dashed over that clubbing question

8. Joe Budden, they got knock off Scottie Beam on there talking about #MeToo

Cashflow likes this.
  9. Hahahaha

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAAHAHHAHAHA

YEAH IM GOOOOOOOOOD

10. They on that "men we must do better"?

11. Joe was coppin all pleas when CyHi got brought up then he got mad :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

12. tay1

tay1

30 minutes in and tye podcast is fine.

13. tay1

tay1

Cyhi need to drop the track :lol: . If Joe doesn't respond to an actual track, no more talking from him

harlemtothebronx likes this.
  14. CJ616

CJ616

He was legit tight :lol:

15. Magic33

Magic33

The Cyhi convo was funny as hell

So what is classic :rofl:

And I’m glad Joe always brings up Thought, Monch and Elzhi. That’s three of my favorites.

I wonder if people who listen to the pod go and listen to the names brought up. On the low Joe mentions a lot of dudes who can rap promoting them. In a streaming world it’s a good look.

and that if you’re found innocent or dead let’s not bring it up is dumb as hell. Innocent people are found guilty and guilty people innocent.

And I’m not sure if Tyga should feel some type of way or is skinny Sean Kingston still irrelevant musically.

16. Magic33

Magic33

And Vlad is a culture vulture who uses people. I don’t see why he doesn’t take the same heat as Ak.

He should have been done after the Rick Ross **** in hip hop.

17. Joe Budden called him on Wednesday's pod..

At 1hr 35 min mark

Last edited: Jan 13, 2019 at 8:43 PM
    nawghtyhare and Hahahaha like this.
  18. Hahahaha

This is what I want to hear from the podcast.

Interesting **** from Just.

Joe gotta stop cutting him off and let him talk.

I hate Show Me What You Got, always reminded me of a trash version of Pump It Up

nawghtyhare likes this.
  19. stopcappin

stopcappin

Fam joe was pissed lmaooooo ... hope something comes of this . Need some new Joe bars

20. I'm cool with bringing in a female guest to give perspective, but she didn't really offer much honestly other than extreme blanket statements. Just felt like no one was really prepared for the way that conversation went.

I almost tuned out when Joe got mad about the CyHi thing. The nerve of this ***** when CyHi already baited him, but Joe's excuse is that CyHi isn't putting up his own money. The same ***** that always spoke about wanting rappers to just rap minus all the bells and whistles. Such a purist until someone with bars hops out there for smoke, then he got all these excuses.

He should really completely retire from all the tough talk too if he's not going to prove it. **** corny.

nawghtyhare, iamdef and ggarvinxx3 like this.
  21. iamdef

iamdef

Week went by and did not have a true desire to listen to the pod, idk what has changed specifically with the pod but I don't be so eager to listen to it as much as I used to. Finally listened to last Wednesday's episode tho.

Social Media at times is real life being screamed into a speaker phone. What you described happens all the time in real life but the difference is it doesn't have the same reach. Social media has given everybody access to being heard at a larger scale and as always the mess usually spreads faster than facts. I don't see much of a difference in looking online and seeing somebody accused of being involved with a teenager and hearing on the street the same thing.

I remember vividly in high school hearing how Ciara was a transvestite and was passed around by so many dudes at Riverdale High. Gossip is gossip whether it's online or in person. Online spreads faster because people love mess and people love the mess of people who they hate.

Most of those women you speaking about don't hate black men. They hate the fact that they put so much trust in us and we can often be some of the first people to crap on em.

I see it as frustration. The whole N*s ain't Ish "movement" or phrase is less about hating black men and more about highlighting some of the bullcrap that we allow, encourage, or don't even notice. Given it's a horrible way to label a cry out for understanding, but that's what they want more than anything. They want to be understood and once understood they want us to be able to have their backs the way they feel they have ours.

mytmouse76 and Magic33 like this.
  22. tay1

tay1

I think they cut the girl out the YouTube video :lol:

23. Social media has turned into "look at me I'm a good human because I'm with this movement".

I'm listening to Kevin Hart's new breakfast club interview and once again CTG is on this "we have to be better" BS. Son used to straight up sexual harass females in this shows early days. :lol:

He's said foul **** like "R Kelly had the best sex tape ever". That's overboard for any era but now he's on this fake "men must do better" movement.

I'm good with people growing but this is next level hypocrisy.

CJ616, Mark Antony and Hahahaha like this.
  24. nawghtyhare

nawghtyhare

Oh yeah I ended up hearing I’m always a podcast behind
    Mad they interrupted him when he was gonna say what jay said after he told him he had let him listen to the beat first

25. Magic33

Magic33

As far as the gossip, it doesn't go or get as far in person. People are more likely to dismiss it.

That's why we have Russians and bots spreading fake news stories on Facebook.

And I agree with the black women part, but it's a fine line between hate and frustration.

She probably didn't want to be crucified by social media.

Yeah man, I was listening to Brilliant and hearing Chatty talk about his situation. I was found innocent. No you weren't, it was only determined here wasn't enough evidence. And you pled guilty to something.

And he mentioned his quotes. He turned that best sex tape ever to, the material that we got from it. As far as the boondocks and Dave. Meanwhile, at the beginning he said he didn't remember the context. But he remembered that context of that specific one? Charlamagne is full of it

And since he's on this self help hustle he's on this I can change tip and I have changed, but meanwhile he's still dissing other people for their mistakes.

I remember when he was sniffing chairs and asking about womens boxes. Granted he's married now with kids, but still.