And cut it in half
That way can actually have FULL convos
And have a lot more things to talk about
Instead of a slow week on the first podcast
Then then tryna cram everything in the Saturday one
Or they miss something
Just record a 4 hour podcast
Cut in half for wed and sat

As far as the gossip, it doesn't go or get as far in person. People are more likely to dismiss it.

That's why we have Russians and bots spreading fake news stories on Facebook.

And I agree with the black women part, but it's a fine line between hate and frustration.

People feed to what they already believe or find believable. If what a person hears is different than what they find realistic, they will struggle to make it stick.

There is a fine line between the two and frustration can lead to hate. The conversation that needs to be had is one that first allows women to feel comfortable sharing, an opportunity for them to share, and a structure that doesn't allow them to express how they feel and not be disrespectful so that their message isn't lost in translation.

As far as the gossip, it doesn't go or get as far in person. People are more likely to dismiss it.

That's why we have Russians and bots spreading fake news stories on Facebook.

And I agree with the black women part, but it's a fine line between hate and frustration.

She probably didn't want to be crucified by social media.

Yeah man, I was listening to Brilliant and hearing Chatty talk about his situation. I was found innocent. No you weren't, it was only determined here wasn't enough evidence. And you pled guilty to something.

And he mentioned his quotes. He turned that best sex tape ever to, the material that we got from it. As far as the boondocks and Dave. Meanwhile, at the beginning he said he didn't remember the context. But he remembered that context of that specific one? Charlamagne is full of it

And since he's on this self help hustle he's on this I can change tip and I have changed, but meanwhile he's still dissing other people for their mistakes.

I remember when he was sniffing chairs and asking about womens boxes. Granted he's married now with kids, but still.

And CTG ain't a comedian. Dave Chappelle's career is to tell jokes and look for material. CTG wasn't forced to say over the top ****. He chose to do that cuz he that's how he wanted to brand himself.

I remember Arnold Schwarzenegger was there years ago with some white chick and CTG was so thirsty **** was weird as hell. :lol:

Nobody wants a cut up 4 hour podcast. By Saturday the topics will be old
did u not read what i said
didnt say 4 hour podcast
1 podcast
break up into 2 parts
and before
things would be old when they just did 1 a week
and we was perfectly happy with that

The more aggressive he got with his friends, the cornier it got.

Joe just gotta stop the talking if he's retired. Everyone respects his pen...but he doesn't use it anymore so we don't care what you would do.:lol:

Super duper corny. Either come with bars or just act like that man doesn't exist, because you're clearly avoiding smoke.

The more aggressive he got with his friends, the cornier it got.

Joe just gotta stop the talking if he's retired. Everyone respects his pen...but he doesn't use it anymore so we don't care what you would do.:lol:

Super duper corny. Either come with bars or just act like that man doesn't exist, because you're clearly avoiding smoke.
Joe been self sabotaging for years till the pod started rolling, seems like he's ready to start with this now.

wonder where she came from and what they wanted to accomplish by having her on

it was a weird transition when joe played r kellys music

timing was horrible, all around bonehead move

never a weird time to play r kelly

EDIT: unless its a kids bday party

That was crazy. I was glad she called him out on it.

And his excuse was, well he didn't get paid for it. :smh:

R Kelly writes, sings and produces and Jo said he gets zero from streaming? He would have to have the worst record deal in history.

R Kelly writes, sings and produces and Jo said he gets zero from streaming? He would have to have the worst record deal in history.
well......
when u cant read
im sure u get jerked when it comes to ur contract
even with the lawyers

Joe been self sabotaging for years till the pod started rolling, seems like he's ready to start with this now.

Joseph is still disappointed that he was never a commercial success as a rapper.

I still feel that it’s inevitable that he “unretires” and put out new music to see if his new media success will translate to commercial music success

Hope this CyHi ranting is the road he chooses to go down to reenter the music world

He's gonna release music again but i don't think he'd use these platforms as the reason to do so . Him being married and having a kid could motivate him . Even with the popularity I don't see him moving units outside of what hash used to doing

Joseph is still disappointed that he was never a commercial success as a rapper.

I strongly disagree with this. The reason he wasn't a commercial success was he didn't want to make commercial records like Def Jam wanted him to. He wasn't happy doing it.

Joe just wanted a career and the respect of other rappers. Following his lane and having a cult fanbase has allowed him that. And fan interaction and social media allowed him to flow in to what he's doing now.

Back
Top Bottom