The Combat Jack Show Thread

Does Cyhi have smoke for JID and Cole?

And the security guard was bugging. It's a hospital not a prison. Aren't you a patient? So? If he was a patient he's paying and should be treated with respect. I don't blame Joe for his reaction.

Eminem. :lol:

Would love to hear a full episode talking about their personal top 5 favorite albums.

I can't imagine Doggystyle being my favorite but I also like The Chronic more.

Shocked Mal said Chronic

Rory saying an album that dropped when he was like four or five is crazy. I'm not picking an album I had to go back and listen to, I wasn't old enough for the moment.

yooooooooooooooooooooooooo
my girl would NEVER
sit up here and ask me to have a threesome
with another dude involved
savon TRIPPIN

I mean you don't have to live through the moment to love a album. I wasn't alive when Purple Rain was out but that's still in my top 5 all time albums.

Of course not, I love plenty of music before my time but I think you have a different love and appreciation for an album you lived through.

My top Rap album would be from 95-98 just because I was old enough to remember buying or borrowing albums from those years.

Of course not, I love plenty of music before my time but I think you have a different love and appreciation for an album you lived through.

My top Rap album would be from 95-98 just because I was old enough to remember buying or borrowing albums from those years.
VALID POINT

It is a different perspective when you were a certain for a certain album but The Chronic was different. It came out when I was 4 but that album was so huge the aftermath lasted into like 95. That was my first memories of hip hop music or videos. People was playing it in their cars, walkmans, the G Thang video was on nonstop. If Rory grew up around black folks he probably had the same experience.

I said it before, Doggystyle might be a perfect album. Is it my favorite, no.

And I also have a hard time believing Rory knows about music other than through other people. I can't have a discussion about Thriller or Purple Rain with someone who was 16 or 20 when they came out. Later he asked if Shanice had another single. I just disregard some of his comments, because he tries hard to fit in with older people.

because this didn't crossover

wait wait
they let ross go
but signed HER??????
:smh:
they tryna destroy rap
only thing i can surmise

nawghtyhare nawghtyhare with that Super Bowl tape delay

Back
Top Bottom