The Combat Jack Show Thread

Watching Love and Hip Hop, just seen the episode Joe was talking about where he had the ugly cry face on. Serious moment but that was funny because of him talking about it.

I'm listening today just to hear the jokes about Joe crying on Love and Hip Hop but the Savon jokes are crazy. Hahahaha, Savon said some wild ****.

Last edited:
I didn't know Nadeska was an airhead like that.

Her explanation and doubling down was just as stupid.

She's telling people in business what they should be doing and the purpose of business? That's like telling Apple, why are ya'll making phones, shouldn't you stick to making laptops and PC's.

Her defense sounded just as bad. She mentioned why do you own so many businesses in two different instances, multiple times, because they were ignoring her birdbrain question.

Agreed. Her attempt at humor failed a
Nd she tried to save face with the “I support black business and black entrepreneurship” angle.

Just admit your joke didn’t hit like that and keep it moving.

I didn't know Nadeska was an airhead like that.

Her explanation and doubling down was just as stupid.

She's telling people in business what they should be doing and the purpose of business? That's like telling Apple, why are ya'll making phones, shouldn't you stick to making laptops and PC's.

Her defense sounded just as bad. She mentioned why do you own so many businesses in two different instances, multiple times, because they were ignoring her birdbrain question.

I knew she was a air head after a couple episodes of ES. She seem like a book smart geek but no common sense.

Back
Top Bottom