The Combat Jack Show Thread

Mal thinks he's really standing with Kaep by not watching football but he defends white dudes saying the n word and that lil latina chick talking **** about black people. :lol: :smh:

His stance is funny.

And he's talking about he's about action, and everyone else is just talking. As if he's picketing NFL headquarters :lol:

I keep asking people who are on their pro NFL boycott high horse how them not watching the NFL is hurting them? They don't seem to know what Nielsen is.

Some of them are annoying like vegans to me.

And Mal's negativity to me is annoying. It's the polar opposite of Killer Mike. Mike is like it doesn't matter why you're doing it, does it benefit people? If so, you're helping. I don't like people who announce what they're doing. :lol: Why not? Who cares if it's for attention. If you don't, people will say you're doing nothing like Jay-Z before. So now he has to announce stuff or let it leak.

Sounds so far fetched I want it to be true. Plus don't give those folks fuel.

I don't want to believe this story is all made up either but a lot doesn't make sense. My question is, if this is a lie why'd did it have to be this big of a lie?
If he got beat up by some boyfriend and his homie, why not lie and say he was robbed? Why go to the hate crime + MAGA angle?

as far as the NFL protest I think we as black people really need to discuss what makes these protests successful. I think we get so consumed when we don't have 100% participation but that should never be expected. There will always be people not down for the cause at all and always be people who are not going to be fully committed. So we really need to stop looking at things like Kaep's protest as a failure when it was never supposed to shut the NFL down but to raise awareness. Which it most certainly did.

And mentioning stories. So Bow Wow lost the fight :lol: I didn't think that story sounded right, because it happen at 4am. He wouldn't be going to the club at 4am.

That's the only thing. Like when you find out a shooter was black, you're like damn.

But it sounds too crazy to be true.

I don't watch Empire. I find it hard to believe that a MAGA member who doesn't like black people so much that they're out at 2am in 0 degree weather watches it.

And so the letter is supposed to mean the same person was stalking him? Why?

His stance is funny.

And he's talking about he's about action, and everyone else is just talking. As if he's picketing NFL headquarters :lol:

I keep asking people who are on their pro NFL boycott high horse how them not watching the NFL is hurting them? They don't seem to know what Nielsen is.

Some of them are annoying like vegans to me.

And Mal's negativity to me is annoying. It's the polar opposite of Killer Mike. Mike is like it doesn't matter why you're doing it, does it benefit people? If so, you're helping. I don't like people who announce what they're doing. :lol: Why not? Who cares if it's for attention. If you don't, people will say you're doing nothing like Jay-Z before. So now he has to announce stuff or let it leak.

I mean I get it if people want to make a personal choice and not watch the NFL but don't get on some social media "I'm a good human because I cancelled this". :lol:

Mal said you can't watch the NFL and still be with Kaep that makes zero sense because Kaep is trying to get back in that very league. What do you say about the players who are still playing that also risked their careers by supporting Kaep. Are they not real for still playing? Eric Reed is still going through hell with random drug test.

What I noticed about this is, this a lot of peoples first introduction to some kinda "boycott" situation and they don't know what it means and how invested black people are in this sport. So they just make blanket statements w/o any context.

I saw vibe magazine wrote some article saying "straight black are toxic for not supporting Jussie" some BS like that. :lol:

These feminists mfers are crazy.

Last edited:
I don't watch Empire. I find it hard to believe that a MAGA member who doesn't like black people so much that they're out at 2am in 0 degree weather watches it.
To me you have to look at this part with an understanding that racism is illogical so looking for logic isn't going to happen. So it can be "unbelievable" that somebody was out at 2am with bleach waiting on an actor to come out of a Subway in Chicago but these same racists burn crosses as "Christians" and don't think there's anything wrong with that

I don't want to believe this story is all made up either but a lot doesn't make sense. My question is, if this is a lie why'd did it have to be this big of a lie?
If he got beat up by some boyfriend and his homie, why not lie and say he was robbed? Why go to the hate crime + MAGA angle?

Yeah that's my main thing, this **** better be real because if it's not, man what the **** was he thinking? Tell a small lie if you gotta lie at all.

The amount of MAGA people that are gonna come out talking about libtards and fake news etc if it gets proved wrong, smh.

Plus he's out here calling himself the gay 2pac :smh:. This is Bow Wow x100 if he's fakin

I don’t want to believe that story’s made up, but it seems like some parts of that story’s made up.

If dude faked this story he is a detriment to many causes and I hate to say it but I hope that he is cancelled.

If it did really happen as he suggest I hope that he gets the justice deserved and is able to recover without long term emotional damage.

Getting a noose around my neck would have me furious for weeks. I don’t think I’d be able to move around the same for a very long time.

Trying to watch the fat joe and nore interview with flex about pun and i'm starting to get annoyed by any sort of Nore interview. All the damn interruptions and a gang a ****** in the background talking.

Trying to watch the fat joe and nore interview with flex about pun and i'm starting to get annoyed by any sort of Nore interview. All the damn interruptions and a gang a *****s in the background talking.

Mad interruptions but I still enjoyed it. They said some funny ****. Wish they talked more about Pun tho

Back
Top Bottom