The Combat Jack Show Thread

I was dead. Like damn these *****s dropping the whole name and mentioning the rule. :rofl:

The “n****!!!” was my first reaction, but it was an interesting convo. I been on NT half my life also. Still the first place my browser goes. ****, I normally keep a tab open on my phone and laptop to pick up where I left off.

:rofl: at this ***** scamming Sam not having his own screen name.
wait what going on???
who mentioned what???
im lost

Does Chainz address Joe’s blatant disregard for Atlanta’s impact on the hip hop culture? Is the NY Avis’s brought up at all?

I don’t care to hear an interview just about the upcoming album. That’s what the album is for.

Nah, interview was about Chainz album and his endeavors.

Does Chainz address Joe’s blatant disregard for Atlanta’s impact on the hip hop culture? Is the NY Avis’s brought up at all?

Nah. I doubt Chainz watches Joe's podcast like that to know he's biased.

Plus he's one of the few southern rappers Joe is really up on. :lol:

Damn this spellcheck has me out here looking nuts. :lol: :smh:

I meant NY bias. :lol:

But cool. I’ll check it out when I have down time at work. I rock with Chainz tough.

Lol thank you bro I always appreciate it. nawghtyhare nawghtyhare hit me about it a while back. I know he will eventually check it out lol he always a couple days behind lol.

I was dead. Like damn these *****s dropping the whole name and mentioning the rule. :rofl:

The “n****!!!” was my first reaction, but it was an interesting convo. I been on NT half my life also. Still the first place my browser goes. ****, I normally keep a tab open on my phone and laptop to pick up where I left off.

:rofl: at this ***** scamming Sam not having his own screen name.

Lol imma set Sam up a NT account and get him on here. I think he would enjoy it.

I'm glad they touched on all the artists/entertainers that have been very outspoken about the NFL, called out Travis Scott, etc. who still took part in the SB festivities in some form or fashion.

There was/is a GIGANTIC cognitive dissonance around that whole topic.

I haven't listened to the pod yet (sidebar when did Joe's pod become accepted as "the pod"? :smh:), but a thought I've had for a while is starting to gain traction.

Do we truly know what it means to stand with Kaep anymore when it comes to the NFL? He's been quiet for most of this (but he has indeed been letting his actions speak). Kaep was still in training last year in an attempt to get picked up on a team, so we can reasonably gather that he still wants to play in the league.

At this point, are we against the NFL as a whole because he's unsigned for taking a stand? Or are we boycotting them because they don't care about justice? Or are we just canceling the NFL until he's back in the league?

Those mf's conflated the issue of him initially kneeling for the injustice faced by minorities (particularly blacks and brown people) with so many other topics (patriotism, the military, race relations, etc.) that the message is scoured all over the place.

I didn't watch the game, and Kaep was a large part of my rationale for not doing so, but to be honest, I'm not sure my damn self anymore.

I believe this lack of understanding what is being asked of us leads to the cognitive dissonance of it all.

I haven't listened to the pod yet (sidebar when did Joe's pod become accepted as "the pod"? :smh:), but a thought I've had for a while is starting to gain traction.

Do we truly know what it means to stand with Kaep anymore when it comes to the NFL? He's been quiet for most of this (but he has indeed been letting his actions speak). Kaep was still in training last year in an attempt to get picked up on a team, so we can reasonably gather that he still wants to play in the league.

At this point, are we against the NFL as a whole because he's unsigned for taking a stand? Or are we boycotting them because they don't care about justice? Or are we just canceling the NFL until he's back in the league?

Those mf's conflated the issue of him initially kneeling for the injustice faced by minorities (particularly blacks and brown people) with so many other topics (patriotism, the military, race relations, etc.) that the message is scoured all over the place.

I didn't watch the game, and Kaep was a large part of my rationale for not doing so, but to be honest, I'm not sure my damn self anymore.

I believe this lack of understanding what is being asked of us leads to the cognitive dissonance of it all.
im not watching because
its clear that they don't care for the welfare of their players
injustices done to us black folks
and for tryna stop players from kneeling
im not watching cause i don't want to
im not focusing on a message from kaep
or anyone else
he just brought these things into my mind
and i decided for myself
that im not gonna watch

People don't know what they're standing for or against at this point. Cardi was saying she's boycotting but then she's performing at a Robert Kraft party who's said publicly many times he's best friends with Trump. Meek is "cool" I guess with Robert Kraft.

Like I been telling people from the jump black people are not gonna stop watching the NFL in large #'s. It ain't realistic. Black people throughout this country are heavy involved in the sport. From high school to college to pro. The NFL pipeline is a monster. People throughout the south and midwest are not gonna pull their kids outta football or stop watching. It's not as simple as boycotting a store or something.

I saw Parks on one of their live shows months ago and thought it was 2008 Pau Gasol.

y'all just now seeing parks??? :lol:
follow dude on ig
he mad tall

dame2.png

Lol I’ve seen parks IG before he definitely is a Pau Gasol look alike. I think they’ve joked about it before.

a blinkin a blinkin fam I’m hella with you in regards to being confused about the NFL boycott.

I was never the biggest NFL guy so my boycott is probably easier but I won’t front I do miss Super Bowl parties. Would be dope if there were a dope hip hop alternative weekend instead of ****ing with the NFL.

Our generation struggles with boycotts though. We have traded our civil rights and privacy for convenience. ****** barely quit Uber for a week.

Lol I’ve seen parks IG before he definitely is a Pau Gasol look alike. I think they’ve joked about it before.

a blinkin a blinkin fam I’m hella with you in regards to being confused about the NFL boycott.

I was never the biggest NFL guy so my boycott is probably easier but I won’t front I do miss Super Bowl parties. Would be dope if there were a dope hip hop alternative weekend instead of ****ing with the NFL.

Our generation struggles with boycotts though. We have traded our civil rights and privacy for convenience. *****s barely quit Uber for a week.
CIAA coming up.its more Basketball tourney but one of those events all the celebs/rappers perform or have parties

Back
Top Bottom