The Combat Jack Show Thread

Yeah Joseph might have gone a bit too far with this one. He spent an hour **** shaming her then tried to end it with saying this isn’t about who she’s slept with.

Not to mention all the men he snitched and speculated on during this rant

chill
put it in the spoiler
the movie threads got like a 2 or 3 day rule
whee u got to put in a spoiler
i don't see why the podcast thread
shouldn't be under that rule
at least until the youtube drops

This _ making up rules for interviews and podcast :lol:

Yeah Joseph might have gone a bit too far with this one. He spent an hour **** shaming her then tried to end it with saying this isn’t about who she’s slept with.

I still don't know wtf "**** shaming" is. They keep changing it to the point that I don't take it serious.

Joe got real Chatty Patty with Brett Barry. It got corny after ten minutes.

But Mook looked crazy. Mook giving her a pass.
And that's crazy they didn't interject, considering Bizkit knows Karen.

Once she had mentioned Dash Radio and her looking for podcast, and paying, it seems like their noses got wide open.

Dudes do anything for a viral moment and fame.

Joe saying people didn't get jumped back in the day for no reason? They did, boredom, gang initiations, money. They definitely didn't want to say the wrong thing about J Prince.

Last edited:
:lol: @ him saying when they first met he was just trying to hang out with her

He was trying to beat, he probably just wasn't pressed.

He was right about the phone call. I was saying the same thing. Why the hell would you answer a phone call on a date from Joe Budden in the movies? And how do you explain that to your date? Once I heard joggers, I would have hung up.

this is typical behavior from him. i honestly thought they would have just clowned her to death in a subtle manner.

i found it awfully funny how they danced around those Mal tweets like Zombie MJ but had the nerve to wave the black woman flag in a rant against Kimmy Gibbler. :smh: Especially Mal himself. He had some nerve trying to get jokes off on Mook.

Son went on a tirade against shorty. He sounded like a bird.

I didn’t listen to whatever podcast it was that Mook and Julez were on because the snippets gave me all I needed to know. Waste of energy to focus on stuff like that. Once the clowns reveal themselves, make note of it and keep it moving. Don’t stop and stare. That just gives them the attention they’re seeking.

But yeah, Magic33 Magic33 you tripping on this one. That rant was akin to you wilding out on Em.

Yeah, it's Parks

Mook doubled down on stupid on Van's podcast. Van gave him every opportunity to get off that ship.

How can you say you like to debate, but are so stupid.

Where did he get this, we don't see color where I'm from bit from? He sounded real MAGA. How many white people did Mook see? I must have missed that. And it's how you say it. :lol:

Van's pod was pretty good this week. He also had Amanda Seales and Robert Littal. Both her and Mook are alike. She thinks it's not ok for her name to be put out there, and to have disparaging things said about her, but not Myrone Rolle. She wouldn't contact his employer or the police, but instead his name for the world for social media. As if his co-workers, employer and police aren't part of that social media world.

Back
Top Bottom