The Combat Jack Show Thread

Yeah, I don't see how that lasted for three hours. I was done after 30 minutes.

I could tell the way they let her skate on the shirt and her BS answer what the interview was going to be like.

Since you guys are just seeing clips, you might have missed in the very beginning when they were first introducing her and he came out. She thanked them and mentioned she was looking for podcast and they :wow: then she was like yeah, and I pay per episode :wow: They were gushing about that. That seemed to set the whole tone of the interview. It then became like Bizkit and Mook were auditioning to work for her, so she was able to say anything without being challenged. Regardless if it made logical sense.

Juelz has or had a podcast/radio show. She has no voice in our community, so I doubt anyone listens.

Tax, Nore and Joe opened the door for everyone to think they can do a podcast.

and it's going to get worse, because Joe showed you can get paid from it. Only they don't see he was doing it for three years before that. These people will give up long before then.

Yeah, I don't see how that lasted for three hours. I was done after 30 minutes.

I could tell the way they let her skate on the shirt and her BS answer what the interview was going to be like.

Since you guys are just seeing clips, you might have missed in the very beginning when they were first introducing her and he came out. She thanked them and mentioned she was looking for podcast and they :wow: then she was like yeah, and I pay per episode :wow: They were gushing about that. That seemed to set the whole tone of the interview. It then became like Bizkit and Mook were auditioning to work for her, so she was able to say anything without being challenged. Regardless if it made logical sense.
I don't even keep up with the broad but every time I hear her name it's cuz she's done or said some disrespectful **** about black women or black people in general.

Don't know how any _ can put her up on a pedestal. She not even a fine white girl. This ain't Jessica Biel or Scarlett Johansson. :lol:

mook ruined his battle career with the podcast

I used to watch the podcast for a while on youtube but mooks perspective is all outta wack

I can’t take his battles serious knowing his views even tho he was already performing lackluster

I stopped watching when biz did the uncle biz thing for a full ep

really the same thing with joe, I can’t really take new songs (if he made some) serious knowing his views on the pod have been horrible

Lol knew Mouse would somehow get involved, he been taking shots at Rory and Mal ever since he pulled that stunt with flex and they said something about not agreeing/understanding why he did it.

I know this the budden podcast thread now, but this is my new favorite listen. **** been dope so far.

Cliff notes for people who don’t want to listen:

Biz says joke can’t call him a goofy cause he has an IG page dedicated to his fits and his love and hip hop stuff

Says hennypalooza guys didn’t want him to eat with them with his hennything possible shirts .

Mouse said Joe known for getting knocked out in jersey

Biz called him a dust head .

Pretty much it

Biz says joke can’t call him a goofy cause he has an IG page dedicated to his fits and his love and hip hop stuff

Says hennypalooza guys didn’t want him to eat with them with his hennything possible shirts .

Pretty much it

:lol: :lol:

Pretty much it

So... pretty much the same shots people been taking at Joe?

I’ve said it before that I don’t **** with Joe 9 times out of 10, but that’s wack. Get some new bars. The go to joke against Joe is that he did dust/drugs. Magic admits he did drugs. It’s a nonstory when the person is unphased by it.

Also makes sense that Mouse would take shots at Roriana. That’s Tax’s mans.

-insert obligatory :smh: since Tax was mentioned

Can you be 5'2 and talk about other people knocking someone out? So is he saying he would do it? If he's not, it makes the argument pretty null and void.

Having listened to it

Both things can be true, Bizkit and Joe can both be corny and goofs. It's not either or. Being a 30 year old man trying to go viral, is goofy. Clothing is what determines if you're goofy?

Bizkit still violated. He just let Mouse diss Mook. I mean it was true and he didn't say anything wrong, but Bizkit didn't even say anything. He just sat there. Then tried to say well saying just because I don't say anything doesn't mean I'm condoning it. It doesn't, but it shows how you're built and your loyalty. Dude let's people diss in front of him and he won't say anything.

So apologizing to Karen and Scottie? Why? You'd do it again.

And sitting on a pod for an hour, two, three...without speaking is wild. Why are you even there? Then he's wondering why he's not on panels to speak. He has no personality. I was wondering if dude was slow.

I didn't really have a problem with what Mouse said. He was dissing Juelz and Mook and he was just sitting there and let him.

Back
Top Bottom