The Combat Jack Show Thread

He never really addressed it. He talked around it here and there, then acted like he cleared everything up.:lol:

In 2019 though, that might be the prudent thing to do. It seems to work more than being honest these days.:lol::smh:

I been hearing that rumor that Pusha was talking about the julz chick in Popular Demand but that song came out in 09. Ain't she in her 20's?

He never really addressed it. He talked around it here and there, then acted like he cleared everything up.:lol:

In 2019 though, that might be the prudent thing to do. It seems to work more than being honest these days.:lol::smh:

Yeah he just been acting like "people framed me, ya'll know what it is".

Nah my _. :lol:

All them tweets ain't fake. We've heard you say some funny style **** on the podcast.

Who actually bought that "those were fake tweets" stance from Mal? :lol:

Some of those tweets actually got EMBEDDED on other forums...and no longer show up...which means he went back and deleted some of them after **** hit the fan.

Mal went and deleted all of his old tweets and then said most of them were fake, and then talked around it.

That was a slick excuse, if people actually cared that much and believed it. I'm sure it didn't work with the ones who were offended by his comments weren't fooled by it.

Maybe Spotify and their potential sponsors were fooled, and I guess that what matters in the end.

The only thing is now they're going to try and be more PC and not offend people, because that carribbean outrage was bull****. If some chicks were basically dry humping on a dance floor with minimal clothing on, people would call them ****.

Mook said his white friends say N all the time and he cool with it cuz they don't know they white.

:rofl:

Fame is a helluva drug

Harlem ain't claiming that ****

Carnival is definitely an excuse for some women, which is disrespectful to the culture.

People really missed the main point they were making in their outrage. Those **** who don't respect the culture should be called out.

It really was an if the shoe fits situation, but we're talking about women.

The only thing is now they're going to try and be more PC and not offend people, because that carribbean outrage was bull****. If some chicks were basically dry humping on a dance floor with minimal clothing on, people would call them ****.

Joseph Gon’ Joseph :smh:

Joe dropping dimes on _'s

gladbron.png

I'm from DC but I find it hard to believe Harlem back then was allowing white people to say N. That pro black/Malcolm X energy was around heavy in the 90's in a lot of places and Harlem was his stomping grounds.

There was an entire era of manually RTing things where people used to use that format, type wild things and react to them, strictly by typing the entire thing—making it up. I did see a few from RTs from Ice who used to do that all the time. That’s what he means by them being fake. Most of the screenshots were from someone RTing him in that way.

“WOW RT@jr_paperstacks: pretty much all women are stupid.”

People would do that quite often.

That said, the ones that weren’t were still wild and needed explanation.

That **** was never happening in Harlem...especially back then. It was a whole different temperature out there than it is now. I don’t know where Mook got that **** from.

Back
Top Bottom