The Combat Jack Show Thread

Carnival is definitely an excuse for some women, which is disrespectful to the culture.

People really missed the main point they were making in their outrage. Those **** who don't respect the culture should be called out.

It really was an if the shoe fits situation, but we're talking about women.

Hell it's an excuse for some women of the culture. Whole bull**** overblown.

Tweets ain't fake, easier if he just said he forgot. You full of **** though tryna say you remember some Mal tweets from 5-8 years ago. Nasty

Nah, I definitely remember some of those joints because of how wild they were. I followed like 20 people back then, some shocking **** like that ain’t hard to forget. But thanks for your concern.

joe wanna be a bad b*tch so bad

will don’t even get anywhere near the most views on youtube or social media

neither does joe for that matter

he not even the biggest joe pause

no way howard believed that

I heard him say that, that was years ago

howard knew he was under contract and prolly couldn’t make a podcast

when you on that level everybody’s in your ear

im positive thousands of people advised stern to get a podcast

no different than joe calling everything spotify

it’s the game, cmon yall

and no, I’m not caping for stern, I haven’t heard his show since I was a teenager

The funny part about that Howard Stern convo was when Rory brought back up that Steve Stoute and 2 Chainz **** and he ranted about how corny it is for Steve Stoute to try to step into that space.

Crate Talk is part of 2 Chainz's promo. Episode 2 with Gary Vee (and no Steve Stoute) came out Tuesday :lol:

Spoilers. Really?

72496832.jpg

The Howard convo was crazy with how dismissive Rory was of Wendy. Wendy changed urban radio, was blackballed AND then crossed over. Howard's bigger because he appeals to 65% of the population. Joe basically said it's because you're white you don't see it, and I was thinking the same thing. Plus he's speaking on something that he didn't grow up on.

And podcast versus Radio? How many views/downloads does Joe Rogan get? It's several million in addition to a couple of million for each YouTube video. And podcast are still growing, because a lot of people are still unfamiliar with podcast. Especially if you're older. Howard is out of touch.

Joe's jumper is nasty, and he can call Ray Allen to vouch for him, and I still won't think he could ever ball. If you're the rebounder/defender you can't play.

Nah, I definitely remember some of those joints because of how wild they were. I followed like 20 people back then, some shocking **** like that ain’t hard to forget. But thanks for your concern.

Mal still trying to say he didn't say any of them.

Last edited:
Droppin 40 in a pick up game :lol::lol:
Joe Turning down $150Ms at 19 y/o for 5 years is nuts...

very dope to talk about his hospitalization/health issues even tho Rory tried to talk over him |l

I was kind of confused by that convo, because Joe seemed like the only one concerned about it and who wanted to discuss it seriously. Mal was still talking about his issues and dissing social media, but dude was a clown on social media for likes. He was the wrong one to speak on that. And Rory seemed like he wanted to make it about himself.

So y’all just gonna spoil the whole podcast huh
Droppin 40 in a pick up game :lol::lol:

Joe Turning down $150Ms at 19 y/o for 5 years is nuts...

very dope to talk about his hospitalization/health issues even tho Rory tried to talk over him |l
i appreciate the spoilers tab
repped

n treating the pod like a netflix special or series

I listen a day late at times or finish a day late but I stay out the thread when I know I’m not caught up

you’d have to spoiler every post in here which would look ridiculous

Back
Top Bottom