The Combat Jack Show Thread

giphy.gif
818E615A-9B65-4B75-87FC-D50A4DCEF5DA.gif

Finally looked at this on Netflix

The whole thing

Rick Ross said he got his name because his nickname was The Big Boss in football, and someone thought they said Rick Ross, so they started calling him that instead. :lol:

50 called him the day he got out. :lol:

Y'all think Making the Band is a good show to bring back?
I'm not seeing it being as needed in today's game

From an entertainment and reality TV aspect.

It's The Voice, America's Got Talent and American Idol on steroids.

As long as you don't expect a hit album, hell today it could work even better with streaming.

From an entertainment and reality TV aspect.

It's The Voice, America's Got Talent and American Idol on steroids.

As long as you don't expect a hit album, hell today it could work even better with streaming.

Setting it up like those shows could for sure work, the old way of getting a bunch of people in a house to compete wouldn't perform to well

It wouldn't be the same. Too many similar shows out there now, the times have changed.

I'd watch if it was literally Puff doing another R&B group or Rap group.

It wouldn't be the same. Too many similar shows out there now, the times have changed.

I'd watch if it was literally Puff doing another R&B group or Rap group.

You think it would have the same impact in todays social media age? I feel like the whole process of getting recognized is so much more accessible now that being infront of a Puff isn't recognized as impactful now

You think it would have the same impact in todays social media age? I feel like the whole process of getting recognized is so much more accessible now that being infront of a Puff isn't recognized as impactful now

I honestly have no idea, it's hard to guess.

Those dance and singing shows are so big. I don't watch them but I hear people at work talk about them weekly and how they don't miss a second.

The talent in music is so watered down. You don't need a great voice.

I feel like it wouldn't have the same impact because music has changed so much and there's people auditioning literally every day on social media.

I don’t expect it to be as entertaining as before. I probably won’t even watch it. Just wait for the “viral” clips to hit twitter.

For MTV it could definitely work. I don't even know what's on that channel anymore.

I know one thing though, I sure as hell wouldn't listen to a TI podcast. Gibbs, yes. TI, and his know it all lecturing wannabe leader ***, **** no.

For MTV it could definitely work. I don't even know what's on that channel anymore.

I know one thing though, I sure as hell wouldn't listen to a TI podcast. Gibbs, yes. TI, and his know it all lecturing wannabe leader ***, **** no.
ill listen if young dro on there with him

Making The Band worked because it was harder to get a deal back then. But now, you can't tell a kid with thousands of social media followers to walk to Juniors for cheesecake. It might work if it's completely scripted.

TI is Mal on steroids. Dude is too cool to even laugh. Dude doesn't even give good interviews. His Drink Champs was terrible.

And he talks to hear himself and always acts like he's saying some deep and profound stuff.

And I've never heard that dude say a gem. Just a bunch of lecturing preachy **** he doesn't practice.

Yo, the Usher Confession breakdown is funny
I pulled that album up a few weeks ago and it's crazy how fire that whole album is

R&B back then was some real scumbag ish
My personal favorite is Donnell Jones breaking up with his HS sweetheart via voicemail saying that he wanted to be a h*e for a lil bit but will come back

Where I Wanna Be is still a classic.

Your man is scatting telling his chick he's overflowing with lust for other women.:rofl:

He wasn't wrong, though.:lol:

And he sang it like it's a much deeper issue than wanting to smash other women but more like he's just not the guy she deserves
Donnell is a class of scumbag that should be admired quite a bit

BUT HE LEFT HER A VOICEMAIL.....A VOICEMAIL lmfao

:lol: Donnell Jones whole where I wanna be is the dirt bag special.

Telling your girl you need to be a ***

Being tight the girl you cheating with won't leave her man

Telling broads don't call you

The fake sympathy

Good sound tho.

Back
Top Bottom