The Combat Jack Show Thread

Tyrese cameo in the video, too.:lol:

Man that song takes me back to cutting school and watching music videos all day.

EDIT: JD definitely doesn’t get the credit he deserves when you realize all that he had a hand in.

Copped My Way and Life in 1472 on the same day. Don’t remember anything off 1472 but Money Ain’t A Thang.:lol:

Tyrese cameo in the video, too.:lol:

Man that song takes me back to cutting school and watching music videos all day.

EDIT: JD definitely doesn’t get the credit he deserves when you realize all that he had a hand in.

Copped My Way and Life in 1472 on the same day. Don’t remember anything off 1472 but Money Ain’t A Thang.:lol:
how u dont remember
that song with mase and lil kim off life in 1472
song is FLAMES still
"you get dealt wit"
mase started that song off crazy

how u dont remember
that song with mase and lil kim off life in 1472
song is FLAMES still
"you get dealt wit"
mase started that song off crazy
I’m sure at that age I just spun the single.

Plus It’s Dark and Hell is Hot dropped like two months before so that **** got shuffled in and out of my Walkman quick as hell.

I gotta go back. I really don’t remember anything off that ****.:lol::smh:

Last edited:
Yeah look those songs up

Turn It Out
Get Your **** Right
Sweetheart
Goin Home With Me
You Get Dealt Wit
The Party Continues

Goin Home With Me makes me want to hit my drunk old man two step and starting singing to ****

I wonder what the **** R.O.C is up to, go find his IG nawghtyhare nawghtyhare

I’m sure at that age I just spun the single.

Plus It’s Dark and He’ll is Hot dropped like two months before so that **** got shuffled in and out of my Walkman quick as hell.

I gotta go back. I really don’t remember anything off that ****.:lol::smh:
pull that **** up on apple music
and enjoy

The stigma around 360s have lessened somewhat. It mainly depends on the negotiated percentages.

What songs? I'm listening to it now and I remember why I threw this **** out my car, I was so mad when I bought it.

Hey Daddy (wish plies was on the album)
There Goes My Baby
Mars vs. Venus :pimp:
Fooling Around
Papers
Making Love (Into The Night)
She Don’t Know
Spotify has a bunch of other stuff listed for the deluxe version I never heard of but I bought a physical copy and always enjoyed that album

Usher was my celebrity crush growing up. My aunt took me to an Usher concert as a kid where he was the opening act. We left after he performed and I never thought anything of it until I realized about a year ago I was at the ****ing Janet Jackson Velvet Rope tour

Also at the time that’s when MTV was airing that show Fanatic and this girl with the same name as me got to meet him and I thought that was some type of sign :rofl: it aired the same week as the concert.

Hey Daddy (wish plies was on the album)
There Goes My Baby
Mars vs. Venus :pimp:
Fooling Around
Papers
Making Love (Into The Night)

Spotify has a bunch of other stuff listed for the deluxe version I never heard of but I bought a physical copy and always enjoyed that album.

We agree on the same songs for the most part. I love Mars vs Venus. Hey Daddy one of my favorite Usher songs, that **** come on and I’m singing for real. I only like 5 songs out of 14.

This is some great convo. NY OG's talkin bout the connection between the streets and music. Stretch brother talking about the Tupac situation at the studio and the start of Jay/Nas beef.

Back
Top Bottom