The Combat Jack Show Thread

E99A24DB-E5E9-4F50-BA18-1E3485A02B31.jpeg

Lsa is saying this is Mal’s gf. I guess he posted her on his stories and Brandon Jennings posted them together on his stores too.

Lmao at he would claim this... who's to say he doesn't? Everyone isn't trying to share their girl with the entire internet.

Nah, you can tell by the conversation and what he did.

You can talk about a girl without people knowing who it is.

And just because someone takes a pic or someone says it's someones girl doesn't mean it's true.

Joe & n'em are wrong about a few things on the Saturday pod, I'll start with the Glasses Malone convo
Joe saying that someone is the "loser" for not knowing about a song that he already said was basically clickbait, wasn't a great song, Rory said there's no new information being said, so how am I a "loser" for not listening to a song that y'all aren't even that impressed with?
The success of this song can't just be measured by who all listened to it, cause if it is they have a low bar to aim for. A success would be people listening to it and talking about it and anticipating the next single. I heard absolutely nothing about this track, but I'm not plugged into Glasses Malone's fanbase so I could just be out of touch with it

That was a Ben Carson statement. I never hear us saying that. It's something Jason Whitlock would say.

Joe & n'em are wrong about a few things on the Saturday pod, I'll start with the Glasses Malone convo
Joe saying that someone is the "loser" for not knowing about a song that he already said was basically clickbait, wasn't a great song, Rory said there's no new information being said, so how am I a "loser" for not listening to a song that y'all aren't even that impressed with?
The success of this song can't just be measured by who all listened to it, cause if it is they have a low bar to aim for. A success would be people listening to it and talking about it and anticipating the next single. I heard absolutely nothing about this track, but I'm not plugged into Glasses Malone's fanbase so I could just be out of touch with it

I think it has to do with Joe getting on them for stuff they should do on the show. So they can sound informative and have a discussion on it. Joe wants to fill two hours.

I heard about it, but forgot to watch. I watched it after. I think it was a method of getting Glasses name back out there.

Some hate in there and some truth :lol:

Doggy, Rory, who just got engaged at a Rocnation brunch in front of the world just went on a tangent a couple of weeks ago about not wanting people to think the big girl on the elevator was with him.

Not hate, it's who we're talking about.

Joe: "The bad cover up. Tried to cover up "Trevor". I can still see the "or""
Rory: "She doesn't get along with her Mom"

Mal "identifying" as a Cow

:rofl:

Last edited:
Joe needs to do better at content fishing. That whole ****old **** went on for too long.

Looked at the art for this episode and read tthe opening line of the description. “The King’s get into their bag this episode”

This one’s gonna be lit. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom