The Combat Jack Show Thread

You can be a contrarian for contrarian’s sake and not be the smartest person.

I see it here on NT all the time.:lol:

With that said, I can’t speak to Mal’s Level of intelligence. They all be sounding dense sometimes, though.:lol:

Joe , Rory and mal were on queen radio. Nicki cussed joe out and he walked off lmao

Mal and Rory never have joe back by the way lol. It’s corny to an extent . They basically still kept dogging him when he walked off

They still on

Joe , Rory and mal were on queen radio. Nicki cussed joe out and he walked off lmao

Mal and Rory never have joe back by the way lol. It’s corny to an extent . They basically still kept dogging him when he walked off

They still on

Mal go against Nicki? You should know better. Mal is president of the male barb coalition.

What did she curse him out about?

They still on
When was this? :nerd:

Mal go against Nicki? You should know better. Mal is president of the male barb coalition.

What did she curse him out about?
I caught right when he walked off but guess she said he lied on her 3 times . Said she did coke and idk what else

They off but she still talking bout him and Charlemagne hating on her

:rofl:

That sounds like straight comedy.

I don’t know where to listen to queen radio though.

Apple Music. The radio part is free. A few clips are already circulating twitter.

The little I heard I was confused. Even when/if she’s right Nicki sounds nuts every time an episode of this show airs.

Her whole link up with Meg is fake to me. She’s just trying to prove she can get along with other women rappers. That song they did ain’t it.

tumblr_56aaf881d0122459406d19e14acbda56_b63ac489_500.gif

Funny thing is. Joe just said like two podcast ago how he know they wouldn't ride for him if it got to it that point. I'm sure he said it before too. The fact that Mal is a barb and Rory is Rory makes it funnier :rofl:

Yo it’s cool When it’s all jokes on the podcast but Mal a sucka like in real life lol. Rory tried but Mal was just like “yeah you know how joe is , he don’t admit when he wrong”

Cmon fam hold your people down ,or at least don’t go against them lol

Back
Top Bottom