The Combat Jack Show Thread

I like her lil double chin

If the worst your lady get in her 40s is Tahiry you're doing well.

I’ll never get over the chubby vegan. :rofl:
Wild confident with it too "just gotta eat right is all". Reminds me of when I was bulking and wouldn't acknowledge my gut so you think all people see are the muscles.

im not saying ppl don’t change and grow. I just don’t believe Mal is a person trying to continue to grow. He doesn’t seem like he reads to learn or anything like that. No shade i just don’t get that impression. Unless something happens to him (I don’t even know what that something could be) I don’t see a man Mal’s age suddenly realizing men can be taken advantage of at a low point if they don’t already see it’s possible. . Also if this was about money I think Mal would be able to say yeah this woman took advantage of himbut because it’s about sex he figured if ya **** got hard you weren’t taken advantage of. I didn’t finish this episode so all I saw was the 30 second clip on twitter. I finished maybe 3 episodes since quarantine started. I just come here to see what ppl are saying about the show.

Mal thinks his brothers and Dame taught him everything he needed to know about life at 18.

Mal just looks at it as a physical thing and you being stronger physically, he's never had a relationship or been at a low point, so he can't see the psychological and mental side.

Watch y'all mouth

H6ofe.png

That’s fine when they going at each other, but when you name his wife you can’t be surprised he took offense.
if thats what u feel validates push
then so be it
one minute everybody can get it in a beef
next minute theres rules
idk what yall really want

This just randomly popped up in my feed. Bruh a trash interviewer and I don’t like the title but it’s interesting to hear different accents

Just heard Mal's "black on black crime" nonsense. That line of thinking is f'n insane. So if all the so called "black on black crime" stopped what the **** is that gonna do about this white supremacists country? Does anybody honestly think that white people are gonna say "hey there's zero crime in the black community let's stop terrorizing them!!".

And we are the only people held to this standard that it has to be zero crime in your community. Mfer's commit crime in every country, every race.

And when Joe is talking about Brooklyn, see that's what I'm talking about...

The more Chance talks, the less likable he is

and I zone out when they discuss battle rap

Back
Top Bottom