The Combat Jack Show Thread

I got into it with Cyhi on IG the other day about this topic. Basically, Cyhi commented with the prayer hands when Gillie made recent video talking about black on black violence in response to BLM. I mainly commented because I was surprised that Cyhi would be in support of that line of thinking in response to BLM. It’s silly.

I got into it with Cyhi on IG the other day about this topic. Basically, Cyhi commented with the prayer hands when Gillie made recent video talking about black on black violence in response to BLM. I mainly commented because I was surprised that Cyhi would be in support of that line of thinking in response to BLM. It’s silly.
are u gonna elaborate
what was the back and forth like??

are u gonna elaborate
what was the back and forth like??

Name calling is wack, but I knew it would get his attention along with a shot at his music. I would never comment to Gillie because I only see him as entertainment, But I thought Cyhi had a little more sense than this.

t
5ADC8A2A-9AFE-4F9F-9AAB-B3F2461B7508.png
0CF1A958-1F90-4DFD-A021-7D9E63BC8275.png
E5928048-A150-43FF-81AD-A8363C1B6F85.png
C2B7E875-1185-4AB0-961D-8385B58A5333.png
E2AC5E80-7EDD-4639-93CA-34999C43B320.png

Last edited:
Joe been on point with his takes on racial issues. I been watching Mal more closely since he was talking about the Dyckman stuff.

Joe was low key calling Mal a c**n. He don't wanna say that cuz that's his mans but he made it clear if agree with that line on thinking you a c**n. I can tell Joe been listening to some Tariq Nasheed, Farrakhan, etc.

That's Kanye's man.

With GLC and Chance it makes me look at all of them funny.

Teyanna and Push are the only ones who separate themselves.

I wonder what is next for the Joe Budden podcast. They have been dropping subliminals about Spotify not agreeing to the terms they want and are counting down their episodes. Also the show is going out of their way to feature Mal more lately.

I wonder what is next for the Joe Budden podcast. They have been dropping subliminals about Spotify not agreeing to the terms they want and are counting down their episodes. Also the show is going out of their way to feature Mal more lately.
They could be trolling with the Spotify thing and just trying to gather fan support on their side. They’ll will guaranteed get another deal. Won’t be surprised if Tidal offered them a deal as well.

This vlad "right hand man"
weird for vlad to post THIS right now
Vlad so p
thats the dude joe and them was talking about with vlad at the club
and just so happen now vlad brings him on
they talk about joe at the end

Last edited:
Vlad is a clown who exploits black culture and people.

Kanye had Cyhi's name on the board, he's still hoping for that album.

Back
Top Bottom