The Combat Jack Show Thread

"A million dollars worth of ****ing"

And CyHi..smh. "Smart is what you taught, wise is what you feel" just sounds like some **** ish. Not to mention that violence rationale, like Cyhi is out here himself catching bodies for the cause :lol:

Name calling is wack, but I knew it would get his attention along with a shot at his music. I would never comment to Gillie because I only see him as entertainment, But I thought Cyhi had a little more sense than this.

t
5ADC8A2A-9AFE-4F9F-9AAB-B3F2461B7508.png
0CF1A958-1F90-4DFD-A021-7D9E63BC8275.png
E5928048-A150-43FF-81AD-A8363C1B6F85.png
C2B7E875-1185-4AB0-961D-8385B58A5333.png
E2AC5E80-7EDD-4639-93CA-34999C43B320.png
What a cornball.

Meg knew what she was doing when she posted that silly *** **** about nobody protects black women. You're the one not snitching or whatever you're doing. She's the one who picked Tory.

But it will get all the black women on her side regardless if that **** makes sense.

So it's going to become how dare Joe joke about the situation.

On one hand everybody would get these jokes in situation like this

but I can see how it being a black woman is making the jokes wilder to people. like if that **** hit a few inches elsewhere shorty might be dead or paralyzed

Name calling is wack, but I knew it would get his attention along with a shot at his music. I would never comment to Gillie because I only see him as entertainment, But I thought Cyhi had a little more sense than this.

t
5ADC8A2A-9AFE-4F9F-9AAB-B3F2461B7508.png
0CF1A958-1F90-4DFD-A021-7D9E63BC8275.png
E5928048-A150-43FF-81AD-A8363C1B6F85.png
C2B7E875-1185-4AB0-961D-8385B58A5333.png
E2AC5E80-7EDD-4639-93CA-34999C43B320.png

You ever notice how it’s the dudes actually from these communities who take this stance while people who probably ain’t seen half of the crazy **** they’ve seen feel the opposite :lol:

even wilder when it’s a white dude or someone from a calm neighborhood telling them how to feel about the ****ery in their own neighborhoods :lol:

"A million dollars worth of ****ing"

And CyHi..smh. "Smart is what you taught, wise is what you feel" just sounds like some **** ish. Not to mention that violence rationale, like Cyhi is out here himself catching bodies for the cause :lol:
I couldn’t believe he responded with the violence talk. I had to reread it to make sure I wasn’t buggin.

Man this _ Chance is corny. These Kanye _'s sound just as bad as his fans. :lol: :smh:

So because Trump became the president let's put another clown in office just because...

But for all that **** talked Joe still copped out with “I need more info” knowing Biden Trump and hypothetically in this discussion Ye are the only options :lol:

But for all that **** talked Joe still copped out with “I need more info” knowing Biden Trump and hypothetically in this discussion Ye are the only options :lol:

Once Chance got off the phone he made it clear he ain't voting for no Kanye.

That mentality of "well we just gotta go with this bad option because the other option is worse" I can't rock with that. I'll gladly sit out this election too if the options are all trash.

For the last few weeks and really months it’s been “protect black women” tweets all up and down my timeline but a high profile black woman is shot and it’s a lot of jokes flying.

That whole incident could’ve went a totally different way from Meg being seriously injured or killed to anybody in that car being shot up by the police. I don’t seem anything funny in any of it.

I’m sure Meg not coming out and saying he shot me for whatever reason has to do with her fame and trying to protect her career and maybe even Tory’s in some way.

That mentality of "well we just gotta go with this bad option because the other option is worse" I can't rock with that. I'll gladly sit out this election too if the options are all trash.

this Lowkey how I feel but ****** acting like this is a vote for Trump :lol: and we GOTTA go with Biden lol no matter what

I believe in a third, fourth, fifth party and have voted Green Party as much as I have Democrat for president.

but Chance seemed like he was throwing out a high thought out there that wasn't thought out.

Because we have a dummy we shouldn't have standards anymore.

For the last few weeks and really months it’s been “protect black women” tweets all up and down my timeline but a high profile black woman is shot and it’s a lot of jokes flying.

That whole incident could’ve went a totally different way from Meg being seriously injured or killed to anybody in that car being shot up by the police. I don’t seem anything funny in any of it.

I’m sure Meg not coming out and saying he shot me for whatever reason has to do with her fame and trying to protect her career and maybe even Tory’s in some way.

Protect her from what? Who exactly was supposed to protect her?

If you date a dude and he abuses you, are you going to blame all black men? Why didn't your friend in the car protect you. Why didn't the Jenner protect you.

Nobody knows anything that happen. People keep putting their own theories in to why she was shot.

Nobody even knew she got shot until she said something. All we have is a couple of tweets from her.

And who is even asking her to protect Tory? That's her decision. She's not a street rapper and it wouldn't hurt her credibility.

And everyone would have gotten jokes in that situation. Of course it would have been different if she was seriously injured just like Marlo or Pop Smoke. The same way Rich The Kid got jokes.

You think if Tory didn't get shot in the foot and nobody knew the details there wouldn't be jokes? The internet is for jokes.

I think it's a moreso jokes b/c it was Tory Lanez thieving *** that allegedly shot her. The reception would be a lot different if you replaced Tory Lanez w/ a more physically imposing dude or her w/ a less physically imposing woman.

When I think of Megan thee Stallion fighting Tory Lanez it looks similar to this in my head:
1595172412919.png

I dead think if it happened it was b/c she was beating the **** outta him. He can't beat her in no fair fight. She's big, strong, and in shape. I completely understand your stance though.

I believe in a third, fourth, fifth party and have voted Green Party as much as I have Democrat for president.

but Chance seemed like he was throwing out a high thought out there that wasn't thought out.

Because we have a dummy we shouldn't have standards anymore.

Protect her from what? Who exactly was supposed to protect her?

If you date a dude and he abuses you, are you going to blame all black men? Why didn't your friend in the car protect you. Why didn't the Jenner protect you.

Nobody knows anything that happen. People keep putting their own theories in to why she was shot.

Nobody even knew she got shot until she said something. All we have is a couple of tweets from her.

And who is even asking her to protect Tory? That's her decision. She's not a street rapper and it wouldn't hurt her credibility.

And everyone would have gotten jokes in that situation. Of course it would have been different if she was seriously injured just like Marlo or Pop Smoke. The same way Rich The Kid got jokes.

You think if Tory didn't get shot in the foot and nobody knew the details there wouldn't be jokes? The internet is for jokes.

There isn't anything anyone could've done to protect her because none of us were there. Its just funny to see how quickly things can shift to jokes after all the "protect black women" over the last few months.

There isn't anything anyone could've done to protect her because none of us were there. Its just funny to see how quickly things can shift to jokes after all the "protect black women" over the last few months.

but it's the internet

The internet is meant for that. It's like people want social media to be something it's not.

It was always for getting jokes off, memes and entertainment.

Back
Top Bottom