The Combat Jack Show Thread

That old number scale is highschoolish either someone’s attractive to you or not , but I see what he means by sweetie when she ain’t done up she looks like a different person
CF1FE797-E102-4E4F-ABFF-87660E81F6EA.jpeg

The funny thing is seeing women butt hurt over his opinion

If you think that about her, what about me....

I’m under my car fixing some ****, so this is the longest I’ve ever listened to Kevin Samuels and he just compared (black) women going to the store during the pandemic to The Book of Eli & The Walking Down *Dead.

All of you eating this **** up are lost. Y’all really prefer Kevin Samuels deacons over Rory and Mal?

Last edited:
I’m under my car fixing some ****, so this is the longest I’ve ever listened to Kevin Samuels and he just compared (black) women going to the store during the pandemic to The Book of Eli & The Walking Down.

All of you eating this **** up are lost. Y’all really prefer Kevin Samuels deacons over Rory and Mal?
You be all up in his thread tho.

That Ice and Ish drop is FLAGRANT :rofl:

Joe should just get Lex to do another one :lol:

I seen Kevin and Joe trending this morning and this chick's tweets was everywhere.

She got a lotta hate in her blood.

Last edited:
I’m under my car fixing some ****, so this is the longest I’ve ever listened to Kevin Samuels and he just compared (black) women going to the store during the pandemic to The Book of Eli & The Walking Down.

I had to double check the name, because I thought a woman typed this

Who in this thread has been eating what he says up?

Men are supposed to be logical and apply reason, and not move off emotion. What Kevin Samuels says applies to you? Why are you ranting?

Pure comedy

Rory and Mel

Everyone is starting to realize it

The last bit of news he made was because his ideology was used by the nazi Red Skull in new Cap. America comics by Ta-nehisi Coates, should tell a lot :lol:
While I enjoy some of Ta-nehisi Coates writing, DC is and will always be politically aligned. Him writing for them doesn't change that. They use their comics to demonize and villainize anything that they consider enemies of whomever they are politically aligned with at the time. Look into the Black Dragon Society and look at how DC portrayed them in comics. "Japanse extremists who stole American inventions and kidnapped Americans" when in reality they were a group that was about Pan Asianism and wanting to oust Western nation and their "invisible hand" from Asian countries. Black Dragon Society also was allies of many pro-black groups including the Nation of Islam and other Pan African groups.

Last edited:
I had to double check the name, because I thought a woman typed this

Who in this thread has been eating what he says up?

Men are supposed to be logical and apply reason, and not move off emotion. What Kevin Samuels says applies to you? Why are you ranting?

Everyone is starting to realize it
🔥

I asked you if what Kevin says applies to you? And your response is that. :lol:

It's ok if you were raised by a woman dude, stop internalizing it. Instead of proving him wrong, you end up proving him right.

That same logic applies to the women who get upset at his comments.

Dear Magic33 Magic33 ,
I just reread my post, and I suspect that the "All of you eating this **** up are lost. " lineis the cause of your verklempt reaction. I didn't consider how my tone may be received and or perceived and for that I apologize to you and anyone else I may have offended.

I would also like to zero in and apologize to you for immaturely responding your puerile response with that T.I. "Hit Dogs Holla" song. The irony in me using a T.I. song of all people to undermine the feelings of someone else right? I apologize fore that I was wrong in my assessment and insertion. Now I can't promise that I will change overnight, but I try my earnest to work better in handling with yours and other peoples emotion needs.

tay1 tay1 I apologize to you as well. Also, I may not care for everything you cook, but talent is talent so please highly consider registering for culinary school. Here is an article:

"You might be counting down the days to your high school graduation, or counting down the days until you make the leap and change careers. Maybe you’re returning to the workforce after serving in the Armed Forces. Whatever the case, you’re looking forward to pursuing your passion – a career in the culinary or pastry arts, as a chef, with a catering company, or owning your own restaurant.

An education in the culinary arts opens up a world of possibilities…and you can enter that world no matter your age or stage.

You might be concerned that your finances will get in the way of pursuing your new career, but it doesn’t have to be a roadblock. There are many forms of financial aid for culinary school available – and the best way to begin is with completing the Free Application for Federal Student Aid – FAFSA."

Sincerely,

Marik Omorose

P.S.
Financial Aid=/=Student Loan

While I enjoy some of Ta-nehisi Coates writing, DC is and will always be politically aligned. Him writing for them doesn't change that. They use their comics to demonize and villainize anything that they consider enemies of whomever they are politically aligned with at the time. Look into the Black Dragon Society and look at how DC portrayed them in comics. "Japanse extremists who stole American inventions and kidnapped Americans" when in reality they were a group that was about Pan Asianism and wanting to oust Western nation and their "invisible hand" from Asian countries. Black Dragon Society also was allies of many pro-black groups including the Nation of Islam and other Pan African groups.
That's great. Now what does bringing up an 80 year old DC storyline in the service of Jordan Peterson have **** all to do with Ta-Nehisi and his current Marvel writings?

*Actually let me take my own advice.

Last edited:
That's great. Now what does bringing up an 80 year old DC storyline in the service of Jordan Peterson have **** all to do with Ta-Nehisi and his current Marvel writings?

Y'all must relax, take a trip somewhere.
I misread it and thought it said DC. However, Marvel can be thrown in there as well. In regards to the trip, don't worry I got one coming up,:lol:

The last bit of news he made was because his ideology was used by the nazi Red Skull in new Cap. America comics by Ta-nehisi Coates, should tell a lot :lol:
Jordan Peterson has some very good clips that'll last anywhere between 5-20mins, but then you'll listen to a seminar & wonder how his ideologies got there. He teaches some very toxic stuff in context.

FTR, Coates is currently writing for Marvel comics not DC. Red Skull and Petersen is all in his Captain America run.

But yeah DC comics racist as ****.

Back
Top Bottom