The Combat Jack Show Thread

FTR, Coates is currently writing for Marvel comics not DC. Red Skull and Petersen is all in his Captain America run.

But yeah DC comics racist as ****.
Yeah. I misread it, but Marvel also has an interesting past in the portrayal non white characters even some of their black heroes.

Wearing clothes that blatantly disrespect hoods you have no ties is just dumb. Once I found tookie out wasn't weed I started censoring myself from saying that ****. He's probably gonna get pressed over that, and he's already little w/ that distracting big bean head so you know ppl can't wait to threaten to smack him upside it.

Isn't that merch? Is that any different than rocking Griselda or Crenshaw?
The Griselda example doesn’t fit but it’s really not different. You know what you doing if you rock a Crenshaw hoodie from Nip. People pick and choose.

and he's already little w/ that distracting big bean head so you know ppl can't wait to threaten to smack him upside it.

:lol: :lol:

Isn't that merch? Is that any different than rocking Griselda or Crenshaw?

The Crenshaw merch ain't dissing another hood. King Von was was dissing another hood with that line "Not from 63rd". Very different. Ima Von fan but that's just dumb wearing that, especially for somebody that age. Just wear a RIP Von shirt or something.

Right or wrong, I don't think he looks at it that deep. He looks at it as merch. He already separates himself as old and not a gangsta and he's from Jersey 🤷‍♂️

1. It is merch to Ice. The opps not about to "slide" on him. He's an internet ***** in suburban New Jersey. He don't give a **** about who/what 63rd actually is just like 90% of the fans.
2. Yes...it is lame for 40 year old Ice to be wearing King Von merch.

Funny seeing that Tax post after seeing y’all talk about Ice. It was time when Tax wanted to beat Ice *** over some Twitter ****. He was trying to run down on him at different events in the city for like a year straight lol, but they had mutal friends that never let Tax do nothing to him.

I wonder if Tax is bipolar. You couldn't tell if he was actually upset or putting on a show.

And he would go between internet troll and gangsta.

It seems like everything would depend on what day you interacted with him. That's the person you would get.

Dude was mad weird and random. Like that beef with Math Hoffa.

The Griselda example doesn’t fit but it’s really not different. You know what you doing if you rock a Crenshaw hoodie from Nip. People pick and choose.

I don't know how politics work in L.A but our dudes getting pressed for rocking Crenshaw merch?? They got them sweaters in 2K man at this point the brand itself has become a worldwide thing.

there's no positive you could try & convey wearing a **** 63rd hoodie :lol: , He buggin with that

Back
Top Bottom