The Combat Jack Show Thread

Virgil is Black, and those jews/white ppl only know of this Westside:

Listen to Vlad, he ain't ****in w/ that **** at all :lol:

Paul Rosenberg signed him to that Shady, and West walked away from that deal unhappy. He ain't gettin in those rooms and he definitely should try to NOT go mainstream b/c it won't end well.

Nobody cares about vlad being fake mad. Same dude that disrespects black figures while benefiting off black people. Paul Rosenberg signed him after the Hitler series. If he had a problem he wouldn't have signed West and West kept releasing the series while still on Shady. I get what you tryna say but it ain't stopped them at all from making moves. They've gotten bigger every year.

Nobody cares about vlad being fake mad. Same dude that disrespects black figures while benefiting off black people. Paul Rosenberg signed him after the Hitler series. If he had a problem he wouldn't have signed West and West kept releasing the series while still on Shady. I get what you tryna say but it ain't stopped them at all from making moves. They've gotten bigger every year.
You heard how passive aggressive Vlad was being about that? That's white ppl **** bruh. They'll start secretly documenting you all while smiling in your face, and then blindside you. Yeah he may want West for interview to make money off of him, it's beneficial for him.

But I bet you he's gonna and get try to get West to drop a match on that gas puddle his standing him if he interview. Can't blame on this though. I'd do the same thing to someone glamourizing Jefferson Davis.

I’m missing a key component to this convo, who is ICE again? I asked and it got overlooked.

1618867718723.png

You heard how passive aggressive Vlad was being about that? That's white ppl **** bruh. They'll start secretly documenting you all while smiling in your face, and then blindside you. Yeah he may want West for interview to make money off of him, it's beneficial for him.

But I bet you he's gonna and get try to get West to drop a match on that gas puddle his standing him if he interview. Can't blame on this though. I'd do the same thing to someone glamourizing Jefferson Davis.

Again, Griselda has been getting bigger and bigger every year. They're independent anyway. Labels don't control their release dates or merch.

Talib's not bad on his current pod, not sure why ol girl is there though, claims she's a comedian but has 0 comedic timing. Haven't heard Yasiin talk since he became Yasiin, so no idea what he's on. Dave been hanging out with the rich libertarian whites, thinking that ol "muh freedoms" talk is for him too, hope they didn't rub off too much on him (pause).

I feel like Joe was tryna end Saweetie's career calling her this generations Beyonce. I can't believe that he wasn't gaslighting ppl w/ that.

The part where Joe is talking about the one arm dude on Ballislife :rofl: Clothesline him:rofl:

and I've seen the Sin City chick.

It's one of those discussions you have...would you...could you

What happens when you go to hold hands with her. :rofl:

Last edited:
Joe must have had some of those edibles.

When talking about Logan Paul and fighting he said I'm not the Sin City chick. :rofl:

Back
Top Bottom