The Combat Jack Show Thread

Do you dudes have any line where you’ll stop listening or watching something for? But will talk about Mal, right?

Some of us choose not to listen to the pedo.

The reality is that a lot of men are disassociated from what happens to black girls and women, that’s how you can overlook it.
That’s my point. It’s about each individual’s standards. I choose not to listen to R Kelly, but I’m not going to sit here and complain about how I’m not allowed to listen to R Kelly. These should all be individual deciaions, but people focus on this false ‘cancel culture’ construct.

My point is not that it’s cool to listen to R Kelly. My point is that people gotta be willing to make that educated decision themselves or it really makes no difference if you ‘cancel’ someone without any critical thought.

People focus more on what they think others should or shouldn’t do than on being critical about those decisions for themselves.

That’s my point. It’s about each individual’s standards. I choose not to listen to R Kelly, but I’m not going to sit here and complain about how I’m not allowed to listen to R Kelly. These should all be individual deciaions, but people focus on this false ‘cancel culture’ construct.

My point is not that it’s cool to listen to R Kelly. My point is that people gotta be willing to make that educated decision themselves or it really makes no difference if you ‘cancel’ someone without any critical thought.

People focus more on what they think others should or shouldn’t do than on being critical about those decisions for themselves.

That's what I'm saying

Dudes sound real MAGA when discussing Pedo Kelly and cancel culture trying to defend listening to him. And when you start sounding like them, you need to self evaluate.

Do you dudes have any line where you’ll stop listening or watching something for? But will talk about Mal, right?

Some of us choose not to listen to the pedo.

The reality is that a lot of men are disassociated from what happens to black girls and women, that’s how you can overlook it.

I don't know about that last part. Harvey weinstein was a piece of **** to alot of white women and they still show the movies he produced. Folks still watching paid in full.

My thing is just funny when people like joe are acting scared to admit he still bumping R Kelly. I know a lot of females that still bump his music. Me and my girl still listening to R Kelly. Neither one of us be thinking "omg we can't play this". His personal life got nothing to do with our experience.

If dudes were serious and strict about it they wouldn't be listening to any songs Kellz wrote or produced as well.

Most ppl aren't 100% committed.

Last edited:
Joe saying it seems like Cordae was talking to him with the you date **** bar. :rofl:

Joe wouldn't be Joe if he didn't. I would be shocked otherwise.

Cuz those ppl choose to be so self righteous about it online especially when someone disagrees

Its like shut the **** up with this half-assed ban of R. Kelly music. Keep it to yourself. Its not like I give a **** about how you view it or what you think of ppl who still listen to his music. Especially when you not consistent.

So when you're against discrimination and mistreatment people should shut up when they're not consistent

So when you're against discrimination and mistreatment people should shut up when they're not consistent
When you're a hypocrite about it? YES

You can miss me with listening to Kellz' music equals being against discrimination and mistreatment.

I agree obviously as far as nothing being done for black ppl but Umar giving Biden way too much credit on the other ****

Supreme Court set the precedent for the trans/title ix related stuff this past summer w the Bostock decision. The anti trans executive order was basically “yeah we gon go with what the Supreme Court said”, not exactly controversial or radical lol

The Covid-19 hate crime act wasn’t an executive order but if you look at the actual text of the bill the **** is LIGHT as hell, which is why the republicans gave zero pushback :lol: :smh:

Anything similar to that **** but “for black people” would be a huge disappointment. _’s can keep the symbolic gestures

Envy sounded like he big time cop lover in interview today with Umar, makes sense his dad a cop

Last edited:
Random question you guys with iPhones y’all get pod notifications from the apple podcast app?

They revamped the podcast app with iOS 14.5 and i figured notifications would finally start working for again, but I legit haven’t gotten consistent notifications since iOS 12.

Random question you guys with iPhones y’all get pod notifications from the apple podcast app?

They revamped the podcast app with iOS 14.5 and i figured notifications would finally start working for again, but I legit haven’t gotten consistent notifications since iOS 12.

Nope, have not gotten notifications in so long

Back to the Ice argument, he not supposed to like new rap because he’s old? I thought everyone had a problem with old ****** being out of touch? Or did I miss something there.

Back
Top Bottom