The Combat Jack Show Thread

Damn... this just made me remember the time Tax bugged out on that ***** because he was doing that mental gymnastics ****. Joe know who to play with and who to not play with.

The nerve of Joe Budden to ask another person why they’re screaming in the mic. :rofl:

Rurry face :lol:

Damn... this just made me remember the time Tax bugged out on that ***** because he was doing that mental gymnastics ****. Joe know who to play with and who to not play with.

The nerve of Joe Budden to ask another person why they’re screaming in the mic. :rofl:

This, and the drake rant took budden gave budden more exposure. Classic

Really they was trolling each other, & honestly Tax started it. However, this video is the perfect example of gaslighting. They should've got Stephanie's reactions. I know she was looking awkward :smh:

This, and the drake rant took budden gave budden more exposure. Classic

I listened to that pod again yesterday & forgot just how much stock this ***** puts into Drake :lol: , that was damn near 5 years ago & everything he said on that pod still remains true with each passing project

Yeah, Budden's pod is apart of the culture now.

I saw sites announce Mal and Rowry's return as if it was some sort of event.

"Me and Joe link up that's MILLIONS *****. You think he care about you that much you dumb *** *****? Look at how he talk to you. Joe about the bag"

"It's the BAG ***** Are you stupid or are you dumb"

Ak gonna Ak behind that screen boy I tell you. :lol:

How ****** have never caught this ***** slipping is wild to me.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom