The Combat Jack Show Thread

They weren't wrong.

Joe deadass got Mal and Rory looking crazy out here. That's not the kind of friend you want. You're always expendable if it's in the interest of their pockets.

I think Mal and Rowry did it to themselves. It's about leverage.

It's like when Jay told Dame, if you think it's you, well then, make another Hov

Joe said, say word...brought in Ish and Ice

People were riding for Mal and Rowry at first, but after the first couple if episodes they started coming around, you know.....

And Mal made it evident by blocking Joe, because I bet he was loving the comments the first week asking for them to come back. Then he started noticing they started changing.

Ak referring to them *****s as “Rury” and “Mealy Mal” are hilarious. I’m sorry :rofl:

He really hate them *****s man, and got a mean dark side. Yo a villain. And somebody gotta be writing his jokes, or he pulling from personal pain because this is funny as **** :lol: :smh:
I been peeped AK was a comedian after his first drunken Meek rant

Joe had a pent up angst for 14yrs against someone he barely knew. Just to be "so what" when expressed it to him. 14yrs for a "so what?" :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Joe went home

tenor.gif

My man went from I’ll Name This Podcast Later to super duper image branding. I hate to admit it but Ak’s point about not having the business and the friendship separate is right.

Always fell back on the friendship to iron out the business. If it plays out like this, how much responsibility do you have to hold for trusting in comparison to the friend you were in business with?

From my perspective, he’s been little brotheing them for a few years now. Not sharing the business always looked crazy. Then looking surprised when he said Triller told him to name their price (look what Verzuz and Jake Paul are doing with all that cash :lol: ).That’s why it felt so crazy when they were gloating about independence.

I wanna say I don’t get how they didn’t see this coming, but I can really understand being blinded by a long friendship.

**** crazy either way.

Ak kinda got a point for real.
He gotta just be inside all the time honestly. It’s no way ****** ain’t catch him lacking. Especially comparing it to Justin Laboy getting touched a few days after his episode aired. :rofl:

It's the Joe... Budden... Podcast :rofl:

I been saying that name change was indicative of Joe trying to lil boy them ******.
I don’t even think it was like that. It was always his show/idea and his name carried the most weight. Made sense to just call it what it was as it benefited everybody.

The first half of the return ep was hard to get through. If Mal, Rory, and Parks have equity in the IP, Joe needs to be transparent with all offerings even if he’s running point and/or has the final say. I think it was very telling that Parks said a few eps back that he knows to go to Ein - not Joe - with all business matters.

Glad the guys are back and working through it. Friends fight, business partners disagree, but as long as you communicate you’ll have a chance of working it out. Props to Ice and Ish for filling in.

Much as I cant stand Ak, he right! Hov precu** & Ruurrrry really did this to themselves. Joe all about business and himself, he could care less if they friends.

He brought in ice and ish and to be real nobody really cared if Rory/Mal cameback, show kept going. Maybe it’s recency bias, just felt fresh And more authentic with Ice and Ish.

Rory stay forcing terrible jokes and Mal has nothing but horrible takes. They could of never cameback for all i care

That's really sick talking about people like that hiding in the burbs, knowing a sensible person won't attack a public figure. Clown ****, especially from someone we have clearly seen isn't built for that. he needs to get a random tune up from someone who doesn't care.
All these podcasts spend time talking and ****ting on other people's business from a distance, including JBP. Why the different energy for Ak

Alright, so now that the boys are back together I'm going to the Ice & Ish episodes. Currently on 427
When you see Ak with the red cup you know you getting decent content :lol:
Overall, I think he should get duffed out, but I don't see how ppl hate him. I dead think he could be a very successful comedian.

Alright, so now that the boys are back together I'm going to the Ice & Ish episodes. Currently on 427

Overall, I think he should get duffed out, but I don't see how ppl hate him. I dead think he could be a very successful comedian.
How you say he should get duffed out but don’t see why people hate him?

How you say he should get duffed out but don’t see why people hate him?
You don't gotta hate some1 to duff em. A good amount of times you do it to help them build character by allowing them to experience that side of life.

Back
Top Bottom