The Combat Jack Show Thread

Mal was out of it on today’s podcast. Before the took that last break he wasn’t really involved, when they returned he seemed more lively.

Mal was out of it on today’s podcast. Before the took that last break he wasn’t really involved, when they returned he seemed more lively.
Normal activities after going through it with a friend. It takes a while for things to get back to what it was

Normal activities after going through it with a friend. It takes a while for things to get back to what it was

man **** all that.

:lol:

within A month the ice and ish podcast gon have ****** barely watching the regular one if they keep this moody **** up :lol:

only mistake I see Joe making is putting the ice and ish one on patreon. I ain’t paying to hear ****** have barbershop talk :lol:

man **** all that.

within A month the ice and ish podcast gon have ****** barely watching the regular one if they keep this moody **** up :lol:

only mistake I see Joe making is putting the ice and ish one on patreon. I ain’t paying to hear ****** have barbershop talk :lol:
Where was it said that it’s being put on Patreon?

That's really sick talking about people like that hiding in the burbs, knowing a sensible person won't attack a public figure. Clown ****, especially from someone we have clearly seen isn't built for that. he needs to get a random tune up from someone who doesn't care.
Mal or Ror just need some starving ****** around them to handle dude.

I be asking people like, what good has Ak brought to hip hop/black media? What has he done other than help push and instigate more stupid ****? A _ like Jason Whitlock can make a good point every blue moon but overall he's trash. Ak is the hip hop version of him.
When has Whitlock made a good point?

I used to mess with them because of Tariq and S One. Feds came and grabbed them up quick.

I be asking people like, what good has Ak brought to hip hop/black media? What has he done other than help push and instigate more stupid ****? A _ like Jason Whitlock can make a good point every blue moon but overall he's trash. Ak is the hip hop version of him.

You can say that about anything in the past 30 years that has profited off hip hop.

That Whitlock comparison is way off.

Ak said it's the Joe Budden Podcast :lol:

He called Mal pre cum :lol:

He's disrespectful as hell, but they got their personal beef with each other, so who knows what's been said on both sides. He has a point though in regards to how Rory and Mal handled the podcast.

In regards to the objective stuff, he's probably the most reliable media person in hip hop. He's who rappers & their ppl communicate w/. And you ppl like gossiping about rappers personal lives, and he provides that to you all the while making himself a distinct figure in hip hop. "Hip hop" sites in which are becoming a joke at this point often uses him as saource in their typically terribly written articles.

HNHH has pretty much turned to a **** gossip column w/ hack writers doing the absolute minimum. Sohh ruined a very good thing clout. Hopefully they stay in the worm hole they're in b/c they suck cock.

Nah, he's equal to Whitlock because both of 'em just hype up BS. Both have c**n behavior, sucka behavior, both sloppy built.

What **** behavior does he display?

Ak has sold out black people? He's hyping up wack white rappers and just posting negative stories about black people?

What **** behavior does he display?

Ak has sold out black people? He's hyping up wack white rappers and just posting negative stories about black people?

Did you not listen to this _ on everyday struggle. You forgot how he got poppin off that chicago BS he was doing? He talks about rappers like they're zoo animals. Him not being from here makes a lot of sense.

Did you not listen to this _ on everyday struggle. You forgot how he got poppin off that chicago BS he was doing? He talks about rappers like they're zoo animals. Him not being from here makes a lot of sense.

Bro, just admit it was a poor comparison

i did stop watching his twitch after he went on this wild long drunk rant about black american women being trash. outside of that he does or at the very least did push/prop up the negative stereotypes in ba culture. i've never heard say a bad word about vybz kartel or the ****ery he ensues. he's jamaican, so there is cultural disconnect; which is understandable. i'd probably go over there & do/say culturally dumb **** too.

the whitlock comparison is a big reach though. ak definitely isn't offering up his booty to yakubians.

Back
Top Bottom