The Combat Jack Show Thread

Damn wish he made the Rory and mall patreon or did theirs Wednesday and ice and ish Saturday.

not paying for a pod lol

Ya'll called the Patreon. I would feel a way about this to be honest.

Can Mal feel a type of way? Dude wasn't even showing up and didn't care about Patreon episodes.

And if they were only gone for a week or two, I think Rory and Mal could have an issue with it. But they were gone over a month.

I think people need to look at it also from the Ish and Ice perspective. We held you down instead of you having no content, and were better than you probably expected.

No I see the perspectives, doesn't change how I would feel. Like I **** up with women but I still feel a way when they move on.

That analogy, it's perfect :lol:

I think Rory would understand more than Mal.

Mal seemed to take more issues with Ice and Ish doing it.

Mal saying that the pod was trash with Ish and Ice confirmed he was in his feelings. All across the board people was saying how refreshing it was to hear them

Mal plays a big role in the pod being good. When he’s too quiet, we then have Rory being weird and nobody laughing at his jokes. Creating awkward silence.

Charlamagne just sat back and let him go like usual?
Can’t say I’m surprised.

Pretty much. I think CTG low key an agent btw. But that’s another story for another day :lol:

Funny y’all mentioned Jordan Peterson. Cuz that’s who Schulz been laughing it up with. He’s killing the Joe Rogan esque crowd with the flagrant two ****. Dude really don’t even need TBI anymore. And he might actually blow past CTG, because of him being white and the base he’s tapping into.

Yeah, once he got in with Rogan he was outta here. I don’t find his stuff funny, but he definitely plays to a certain crowd. Don’t understand why it’s allowed and even promoted in our culture, though.

In his spare time, he’s palling around with Alex Jones, and all those racist YouTube racist folk.

CTG then, compared Umar to Alex Jones. Then Schulz goes on to say Alex Jones is 80% right...and Schulz calls Dr. Umar his “guilty pleasure”.I remembere instantly why I stopped listening to this podcast :lol:.

In his spare time, he’s palling around with Alex Jones, and all those racist YouTube racist folk.

CTG then, compared Umar to Alex Jones. Then Schulz goes on to say Alex Jones is 80% right...and Schulz calls Dr. Umar his “guilty pleasure”.I remembere instantly why I stopped listening to this podcast :lol:.

Alt-Right Schultzy not even hiding it anymore. I still can't believe give him, a white man from NY dissed Q-Tip. Q-Tip. He called Q-Tip "broke" & some other wild ****.

In regards to Brilliant Idiots, Charlamagne gave Rick Ross his best interview. That was a phenomenal. Might be the best episode honestly & Schultz wasn't there. Ross was outta character & sounded just as solid as ppl w/ a behind the scene relationship w/ him described him to be. That episode was mad chill.

Was listening to Brillianr idiots, and Schulz was going in on the Joe Budden pod. Clowning the **** outta them. Had to turn it off when they started discussing Umar, and this dude Schulz....again, got way too comfortable.

Y'all still listen to them?

Didn't he reveal who he was years ago.

Back
Top Bottom