The Combat Jack Show Thread

AK been right this whole time :lol:.. measly mal and Rory looking bad out here... I know Rory wish now he never said this lol, AK gonna be on his neck forever 😂

87963083-2320-4D5A-AE97-ABD670FF9052.png

Who this white man Joe got speaking about what plantation penny "framework" they came up with paying rury and malz

:rofl: :rofl:only about 15 minutes in & dude is giving himself credit for the entire landscape of the current hiphop media, This is neck & neck with him saying Drake is the product of all his failures.

In a way he's right

Look at all the rappers with podcast.

In a way he's right

Look at all the rappers with podcast.

W/o a doubt he's a big influence in the space that can't be denied, but him saying the stuff he did in 01/02 set the table for guys like AK & Adam 22 is just Joe being extra :lol: . Like my ***** you weren't the only person in all of hiphop who wanted independence & had disagreements with the corporate structure.

Same goes to the Drake convo, def one of the more "open" hiphop artist of his generation, delved deep into relationships etc etc but the way he words it makes it seem like he's the ONLY reason it happened

I said it after listening to a hour of the episode Mal and Rory came back the energy was way off. Can't see them going back to like it was. He's doing them a favor. Joe is a piece of ****. Somebody show you they a fake friend, they got low morals get away from 'em.

At least Joe really showing who is. Real unfortunate because they had something great.

Last edited:
I'm just here for the entertainment :lol:

I don't care about any of the other stuff. I find Ice and ish funnier.

and they didn't realize the details of their contracts? and they weren't owners of the Joe Budden podcast?

Ak and Charlamagne have been right the whole time, but they're the only ones who didn't seem to realize it. Parks knows he's hired work.

and I always found it funny Ak talked so freely about them and their business, without Joe stepping in.

and after the Gillie and Dev stuff, they didn't think of asking questions?

The dirty part of it was that they did it for three years for no money, and only built up Joe's brand really. But had no real equity.
:lol: The sick part is them critiquing and laughing at other contract situations and other "B mic" podcasters when not having their own together. Very mattress Mal, but i'm surprised by Rory, didn't he work corporate?

Haven't watched anything yet, only reading post in here and tweets. Neither Rory or Mal are passionate about podding. This sounds great for them.

Back
Top Bottom