The Combat Jack Show Thread

There's some this weird "gender wars" between Black ppl on social media that individuals be trying to stir up, and idk if its trolls or actual Black ppl, but that **** is downright to disgusting to read. The sweeping generalizations of some bestowed upon all is be sounding like some **** from the Jim Crow handbook all in while praising other(s) who have the nerve to insert themselves & contribute to these weird *** narratives about blacks b/c certain ****s love giving "cookout invites" to these weirdos since they massage their weird *** bias(es).
I don’t pay that no mind. Just be solid and thorough with the Black women in your life, you’ll be straight.

There's some this weird "gender wars" between Black ppl on social media that individuals be trying to stir up, and idk if its trolls or actual Black ppl, but that **** is downright to disgusting to read. The sweeping generalizations of some bestowed upon all is be sounding like some **** from the Jim Crow handbook all in while praising other(s) who have the nerve to insert themselves & contribute to these weird *** narratives about blacks b/c certain ****s love giving "cookout invites" to these weirdos since they massage their weird *** bias(es).

It's pretty sad. It's like gender wars are occurring online, but it's only us doing it.

To see that video, and your first thought is, well she shouldn't have tried to go after them. Something is wrong with you. I always thought "others" had a lack of empathy and humanity, but it seems like many of us have developed the same traits. You just saw someone brutalized by a man and hit numerous times with the butt of a gun and there is no anger?

And to watch the comments in real time as he's talking about it was wild.

Pimpin Cointelpro Ain't dead it just moved to the web

Semi srs tho there's definitely an agenda being pushed on social media, one of the main reasons i've never rocked with the BLM org from the jump.

Gotta pay that black men vs women stuff online no mind. Real life really isn't happening the way they describe.
Also something to pay attention to. Look at the profiles of the people saying this stuff and engaging in these conversations. A lot of time they’re fake profiles created with the intention of starting mess. On some Russian election meddling type behavior.

Gotta pay that black men vs women stuff online no mind. Real life really isn't happening the way they describe.
I've always felt this way. some of the weirdos eat that **** up on social media, but it's a small segment in the grand scheme of things, but what I see/hear/experience in real life is completely different from the bull**** you read online

the next black woman to suggest that i yearn for white girls is gonna get a piece of my mind:

ezgif-7-36bce616622f-min.gif

But he can RAP. Which is the thing I don’t get about the internet. He’s talented, but because he’s not coming with gimmicks or being a bozo online, people dismiss him?
I don't know of him to have a problem, I'm not interested enough to him up despite it taking seconds to do so. He just popped outta nowhere like HER girl. With the promo they get you'd think you would've heard song(s) tunes in irl by now. Has DS even been posted in RAN b4?

Who’s
I don't know of him to have a problem, I'm not interested enough to him up despite it taking seconds to do so. He just popped outta nowhere like HER girl. With the promo they get you'd think you would've heard song(s) tunes in irl by now. Has DS even been posted in RAN b4?

Not sure if you saying her is a plant but if so I don’t think so… She was like a child prodigy , was playing the piano and covering Alicia keys /Aretha Franklin songs as a child . Uber talented

not hip to D Smoke , but when I think of plants I think of the dude IDK lol . Dude came out of nowhere and has been around everybody and I have yet to hear a good song . Sounds like the bad version of Kanye

But he can RAP. Which is the thing I don’t get about the internet. He’s talented, but because he’s not coming with gimmicks or being a bozo online, people dismiss him?
I just never listened to him because he was on that show

Back
Top Bottom