The Combat Jack Show Thread

Ice and Ish just not interesting enough to me. Ish is cool but it's like he just there, Ice be tryna be interesting and give some takes but he's boring. Joe, Mal and Rory was the perfect mix.
giphy (60).gif

I remember hat man got real passive aggressive and nasty with Zo when him and Corey was going thru they stuff.

All it took is one loud mouth woman beater for him to tone all that down :lol:

Yeah he was doing the same **** with Zo. Zo was talking about the situation and he kept cutting him off asking slick questions. Zo ain't fall for the BS though.

And I seen a episode recently where him and Craig had got into it and dude left the show for a minute.

Ice and Ish just not interesting enough to me. Ish is cool but it's like he just there, Ice be tryna be interesting and give some takes but he's boring. Joe, Mal and Rory was the perfect mix.
Watched an old clip and that chemistry and vibe was really good. They were def off this past year though, and yeah Ice and Ish do kinda bore me.

Yeah he was doing the same **** with Zo. Zo was talking about the situation and he kept cutting him off asking slick questions. Zo ain't fall for the BS though.

And I seen a episode recently where him and Craig had got into it and dude left the show for a minute.

Funny **** is that ***** look like that one comedian Corey be having up there that be getting under the other guest skin :lol:

I remember dude was up there and Corey had that fake tough guy ice tea looking *** ***** up there and they was taking shots at each other all night :rofl:

Edit:
1624163249378.png

1624163362961.png

:rofl: you can't tell me that ain't the same *****

Last edited:
Was the Rory and Mal podcast only about half hour this week? Just making sure I wasn’t missing something.

That Puff story was wild

I always thought Keith had little brother syndrome, because they were from Strong Island so they knew they would have to come harder when he didn't necessarily make that type of music. It ended up hurting his career.

Last edited:

That Puff story was wild

I always thought Keith had little brother syndrome, because they were from Strong Island so they knew they would have to come harder when he didn't necessarily make that type of music. It ended up hurting his career.

Diddy a wild boy man 😂🤦🏾‍♂️

There's some this weird "gender wars" between Black ppl on social media that individuals be trying to stir up, and idk if its trolls or actual Black ppl, but that **** is downright to disgusting to read. The sweeping generalizations of some bestowed upon all is be sounding like some **** from the Jim Crow handbook all in while praising other(s) who have the nerve to insert themselves & contribute to these weird *** narratives about blacks b/c certain ****s love giving "cookout invites" to these weirdos since they massage their weird *** bias(es).

Back
Top Bottom