The Combat Jack Show Thread

Joseph sure loves defending Aubrey. Now they’re on first name basis again.

What Joseph’s doing with the whole be careful about dragging other people’s name into accusations is the same thing media personalities were doing with Rape Kelly back in the day.

Aubrey out here texting 14 year old girls about their boyfriends. Pedo status.

Joseph sure loves defending Aubrey. Now they’re on first name basis again.

What Joseph’s doing with the whole be careful about dragging other people’s name into accusations is the same thing media personalities were doing with Rape Kelly back in the day.

Aubrey out here texting 14 year old girls about their boyfriends. Pedo status.

while i do agree that they go super soft on him, i will say it's irresponsible that he be brought up in comparison to R.Kelly, just not enough evidence. However he should be called out & clowned for the **** we know he's doing.

Never thought how creepy that Miguel, How Many Drinks? Is *weebay.gif* and KDot hopped on the Remix too :smh:

Who was the second woman Joseph was talking about from his past?

I don’t know how to feel about this Joseph trying ti swt the record straight segment. By the standards he’s using, R. Kelly is using the same exact arguement, he was found not guilty in a court of law and the victim/family have all come forward to say he didn’t cilate her. Yet here Joseph is trying to cancel R. Kelly.

I don’t know how to feel about this Joseph trying ti swt the record straight segment. By the standards he’s using, R. Kelly is using the same exact arguement, he was found not guilty in a court of law and the victim/family have all come forward to say he didn’t cilate her. Yet here Joseph is trying to cancel R. Kelly.

Difference is There's a video of R. Kelly where you can clearly see it's him. There's no video of Joe's situation, plus R. Kelly has multiple accusers and I believe Joe only had one or two.

Joe always has turned to one of them more than the other. That has even been brought up on the podcast. Sometimes Rory or Mal don't be saying ****

Joe is actually speaking on something that I find problematic with the internet and social media.

They're turning me too in to a fad.

Someone works with a young girl. Takes a pic with someone implicated. Suddenly they're guilty. Guilty of what?

As if they're comparable to R Kelly. As if they're on the same level. Are you downplaying R Kelly or deflecting?

People just throw out names of people they don't like. Not caring about the labels. Would people do that in real life? I don't like that cat in my class, I'm going to call him a pedophile. Why? It's dangerous to him, and possibly to you too? The internet, doesn't have repercussions. Everyone is after attention and likes.

Just like a snitch, if you're calling someone a rapist, pedophile or abuser. You need to give some receipts and stop trying to gossip and just fit in the current conversation. Men really need to stop doing it.

Yeah Cyn buggin, we’ve been seeing her act like those “bad attitude black girl” stereotypes on Love and Hip Hop for years. Even the new season she fits that stereotype.

I heard the clip...and that's not exactly what she said. She said black men cater to spanish women...I didn't hear her follow that with "better than black women" unless there's more audio I haven't heard.

Fiery :lol:. Let’s not use the euphemisms, that broad has a stank attitude. And she licked Troy Ave’s face on video :lol:. And Joe wifed her :lol:.

And that **** about black men catering to Latinas is pathetic, she’s basically saying black men put them on a pedestal :smh:. Damn shame

Speaking of that, Joe doesn't know why black women hate him?

Because most black women know about, Kaylin, Tahiry and Cyn. Stuff like this isn't going to help. I wonder if he's going to bring it up Saturday.

This is the same thing he got on that Yes Juelz chick about.

But I realized with the internet a lot of black women hate black men.

Back
Top Bottom