The Combat Jack Show Thread

I got introduced to Logic when he was doing his Kendrick and J Cole impressions. Don't know if that's when he first came out but he been corny to me ever since.

And Joe been calling him out.

I think it was the last episode when Joe said it's too much **** to listen and watch everything. I still ain't listened to the Dreamville album. Been skipping over it like a mfer. Still need to watch season 3 of Peaky Blinders.
keep skipping it.. other than under the sun, **** was doo doo butter

I didn't. I couldn't rock with any of them besides Armageddon, and he didn't have mainstream appeal.

and I didn't see it with Tony Sunshine either.

This woulda blown if they pushed it.

Tony Sunshine used to kill it. :pimp:

Even though you playa hate, we still made it to the toooooooooooooopp

giphy.gif

Logic is one of those rappers that I have never heard a song from—not even on accident. First time I heard his voice was on that last pod.

Pretty sure it’ll be staying that way.

Logic used to be nice, always kinda corny but he could rap. Nas was trying to sign him at one point. It's wild that Joe is calling dude the worst rapper ever when we got dudes like Blueface making music

That aside tho, dude been not liking Logic since everyday struggle.

Salute to my guy sneakaprince sneakaprince on this week’s episode of his podcast.

Been recommending you all give Civilized Savages a listen, especially if you’re a guy in your early 30s.

They talk about a host of different topics that ****** can’t relate to. Interesting to get a glimpse of other folks’ worldview, especially when you’re in the same age range as the hosts. They don’t come across as ****** seeking out hot take after hot take, or shooting for as many jokes as they can fit into an episode. Just some real world perspectives from two ****** going through life in a similar fashion as many other (relatively) young black urban dudes navigating life in America. It’s

****** will have you waiting weeks for an episode though so brace yourselves :lol: :stoneface:

Salute to my guy sneakaprince sneakaprince on this week’s episode of his podcast.

Been recommending you all give Civilized Savages a listen, especially if you’re a guy in your early 30s.

They talk about a host of different topics that *****s can’t relate to. Interesting to get a glimpse of other folks’ worldview, especially when you’re in the same age range as the hosts. They don’t come across as *****s seeking out hot take after hot take, or shooting for as many jokes as they can fit into an episode. Just some real world perspectives from two *****s going through life in a similar fashion as many other (relatively) young black urban dudes navigating life in America. It’s

*****s will have you waiting weeks for an episode though so brace yourselves :lol: :stoneface:

Bro I promise we gonna do better eventually. This year been STRESSFUL!!! I appreciate you showing the love and supporting for years man.

No doubt. I been picking up on that fact my dude. Life happens so it’s definitely understandable. Sam just got hit with some **** based on what you all said on today’s ep. I’d be livid if that **** were me, b. :smh:

But nah, glad y’all back. :nthat:

Didn't listen to Saturday's, but they said it was wack. This one is starting off funny.

Mal interrupting that woman in his master class halfway into her question to ask if she got a man is hilarious :lol:

EDIT: "I'd **** all you ____s", "I love TIP" ?

Mal logic is wild.

and his explanation of, it's because your man not allowing you to have social media accounts :lol:

Logic used to be nice, always kinda corny but he could rap. Nas was trying to sign him at one point. It's wild that Joe is calling dude the worst rapper ever when we got dudes like Blueface making music

That aside tho, dude been not liking Logic since everyday struggle.

I listened to Logic's first album and was good on never listening to Logic again.

Joe doesn't like Logic over the mental health angle, but once he meets him he will say he is a nice guy and like him.

her p look a lil weird though
but i still wouldnt mind lickin it
when her p leaked i wasnt as impressed
as i thought i would be

You're a weird guy

Just because someones name is attached to some nude pics doesn't mean it's them though

Didn't listen to Saturday's, but they said it was wack. This one is starting off funny.

Mal logic is wild.

and his explanation of, it's because your man not allowing you to have social media accounts :lol:

I listened to Logic's first album and was good on never listening to Logic again.

Joe doesn't like Logic over the mental health angle, but once he meets him he will say he is a nice guy and like him.

You're a weird guy

Just because someones name is attached to some nude pics doesn't mean it's them though
What are u talking about
I’m weird cause I seen what her p look like
Shut yo dumb *** up
Tahiry p pic was floating around twitter for the longest
She even mentioned who leaked it

Yo this whole semen demon convo is wild

Then my man telling the story about the broad rolling up on him and she bagged him and told him she ****ed everybody

I was dying

Back
Top Bottom