The Combat Jack Show Thread

I wonder if they would be better off of Shady Records

They still move like they're independent. Em ain't stopping or changing nothing they do. I think he learned from his mistakes with Slaughter House. They're only gonna get but so popular because they don't do the trendy ****.

Griselda cats never gonna blow up on some pop **** but I appreciate that about them. They don’t seem to even want that lane. Stick to what got them where they are and let their brand build itself by word of mouth. They can eat for many years to come with that mindset.
all that music they put out
but no undeniable 5 mic
they should focus on that

Old school rapper mentality

They come from the time where....it was “one for the club”, “one for the streets”, “one for the ladies” album model was drilled into their heads by the labels. It’s why their mixtapes were always better. When these guys just create...that’s them at their creative best.

Did you two listen to Fab's album?

or Freddy versus Jason?

because that's not true.

A whole episode dedicated to Fab :smh: that ***** is TRASH

Did you feel that way about Reason or Dame?

How do you criticize the movement of artist who have lasted 20 years?

Obviously it's working.

They've lasted 20 years cuz both of em are great rappers but they have dropped disappointing projects. Ironically the one they dropped together is the last good project either one put out.

They've lasted 20 years cuz both of em are great rappers but they have dropped disappointing projects. Ironically the one they dropped together is the last good project either one put out.

Both of them have never dropped good projects though. So them not releasing good projects isn't anything new. Fab has at least released solid mixtapes, Jada has gone through long periods of inactivity.

I don't even like The Lox projects.

There's been numerous good rappers who came out in the 90's and early 2000's that could rap that nobody cares about. NT is the only place where dudes try to downplay Fab.

When is the last time someone discussed Obie Trice before his arrest?

Both of them have never dropped good projects though. So them not releasing good projects isn't anything new. Fab has at least released solid mixtapes, Jada has gone through long periods of inactivity.

I don't even like The Lox projects.

There's been numerous good rappers who came out in the 90's and early 2000's that could rap that nobody cares about. NT is the only place where dudes try to downplay Fab.

When is the last time someone discussed Obie Trice before his arrest?

But you just said their formula works. How does it work if these projects are not good?

Obie Trice ain't the rapper that Fab or Kiss is.

Tuesday - "Yeah I had to get in the booth, _'s don't know what they doing"

Wednesday - "I ain't no rapper I'm a street _."

Wallo on point with that :lol:

Joe had a Fruit of Islam call up and clear up Malcolm X death based on the comments they had about Godfather of Harlem. That was an interesting call up.

Nah, Fab album garbage. Fool got wack features and autotune on every song almost. Joe said it right, nobody want to hear this bull**** from you. We want a tape full of songs like Cold Summer, Insecure and Us vs The World.

Not trying to hear a 40 year old make kidz bop rap. Fab also said he let his oldest son pick features and **** so it makes sense.

9C4586E6-D47C-480B-845C-2A87FB856855.jpeg

C1B0F76D-D95B-4EB9-9499-69B5505D3A90.jpeg

This surprising on Mal of all ppl.

Mal is bugged out, that **** is gay and sassy.

Also his nails so shiny it almost looks like he gotta light pink painted on his nails too

Back
Top Bottom