The Combat Jack Show Thread

Son, how are __s still pedaling this respectability politics/'why don't black lives matter to black people' **** **** in 2020? I was getting damn near as annoyed as Joe was.

All the girth talk and Joe's flips on that Smokey Robinson "Gangbanging" joint were hilarious though :lol:

tenor.gif

Joe :rofl:

Why they got Vado going out like this

Hol up...

Bring Em Out and Ima Hustler was Joe's records??? Now I see why he so biter. Those records probably woulda changed his career.

oh my goodness

Bring Em Out alone if it still has Hov would have probably changed his entire trajectory

Tahiry is thick af but I've always thought she was kind of a butterface, Not hot enough to be as annoying as she is, Wit her double chin.

Son, how are __s still pedaling this respectability politics/'why don't black lives matter to black people' **** **** in 2020? I was getting damn near as annoyed as Joe was.

All the girth talk and Joe's flips on that Smokey Robinson "Gangbanging" joint were hilarious though :lol:
Sounds like I'll skip this one, I'm in no mood to hear any crewsing. Dunce detractors like that may piss me off more than blatant racists.

That Smokie gangbangin song and video was the craziest thing I’ve watched in the past few days

The craziest part about Mal is it doesn't seem like his growing up at all. I feel like he's spouting off the same rhetoric he did when he first joined the pod

“A grown man can’t be taken advantage of”.

I see why ya don’t like this *****. :lol:
August was like 21-23 when all this **** went down. New to fame, new to Hollywood and Jada put that thang on him and he got sprung. She showed him a different lifestyle, had him living in their kingdom.

Ain't hard to see how he got caught up and will and Jada said it themselves they was spilt up. Will did him, Jada did her and it's likely she told August that and his lil *** thinking she was gonna get divorced and live happily ever after with him. August is a lame for putting this out in the public though. Let some **** stay as a rumor. This could potentially hurt his career.

This gon be the best thing that happened to his career bc now he a household name without really having a real hit in a minute. I Luv This **** wasn't one of them "we gon remember in 10 years" records.

Now all he gotta do is catch a hit. Just one. Just. One. :lol:

all the youtube comments start off like

Mal...
Mal is
Why is Mal
Why does Mal
How could Mal

:lol:

thsts been my twitter timeline the last few days. :lol:

The craziest part about Mal is it doesn't seem like his growing up at all. I feel like he's spouting off the same rhetoric he did when he first joined the pod

Mal came onto the show a ***** in his 30s. He is who he is/was. He not gonna grow/change that much and definitely not just cuz he’s on a large platform.

thsts been my twitter timeline the last few days. :lol:

Mal came onto the show a ***** in his 30s. He is who he is/was. He not gonna grow/change that much and definitely not just cuz he’s on a large platform.

That's nonsense. People still grow and evolve later in life.

And it isn't about the fact that he is on a large platform. The only relevance that him being on a large platform has in this content is that we have his opinions on record and can reference his viewpoints.

Mal isn't going to grow, because Mal is an idiot.

Until he recognizes he's an idiot he's not going to realize how dumb his thinking is.

Everyone tries to explain to him how flawed his thinking is from Joe to twitter. In his head, Mal probably thinks he's intelligent and it's us who don't get it.

Who makes those upside down fitteds Mal be rocking

edit: found out its this site but u need a password or some **** to enter smh

That's nonsense. People still grow and evolve later in life.

And it isn't about the fact that he is on a large platform. The only relevance that him being on a large platform has in this content is that we have his opinions on record and can reference his viewpoints.

im not saying ppl don’t change and grow. I just don’t believe Mal is a person trying to continue to grow. He doesn’t seem like he reads to learn or anything like that. No shade i just don’t get that impression. Unless something happens to him (I don’t even know what that something could be) I don’t see a man Mal’s age suddenly realizing men can be taken advantage of at a low point if they don’t already see it’s possible. . Also if this was about money I think Mal would be able to say yeah this woman took advantage of himbut because it’s about sex he figured if ya **** got hard you weren’t taken advantage of. I didn’t finish this episode so all I saw was the 30 second clip on twitter. I finished maybe 3 episodes since quarantine started. I just come here to see what ppl are saying about the show.

Mal isn't going to grow, because Mal is an idiot.

Until he recognizes he's an idiot he's not going to realize how dumb his thinking is.

Everyone tries to explain to him how flawed his thinking is from Joe to twitter. In his head, Mal probably thinks he's intelligent and it's us who don't get it.

Mal is stuck in highschool. All his relationship/female opinions sound like a inexperienced dude saying what he think is cool.

On top of being a chubby vegetarian that works out a lot/maga black Muslim.

Back
Top Bottom