The Combat Jack Show Thread

Apparently Joe’s Patreon is at 4200 people already.
That's already half the amount of some the top patreons, not bad.

Damn, my bad if it needs to be removed, was just browsing the subreddit and it was on there

Last edited:
Damn, I threw them the $10 for this month because that YouTube upload was dead when I found it earlier and now that **** works again :lol: :smh:

If the good people continue to leak all the exclusives then I'm obviously out but I appreciate all the time their pod and that new "See, The Thing Is" joint keep me entertained each week so I'd eat that cost if that was the only way.

Listening now while at work. Pretty good interview so far. They hate dude because he takin them off the pedestal that they’ve been on and giving em a dose of reality. He’s more right than he is wrong.
Exactly. I gotta watch that Tommie lee vid..shes a whole bozo but chicks look up to her:smh::smh::smh::smh::smh:
Social Media x Reality Tv really got bum chicks with three kids thinking they deserve the a well off dude who got his act together..

Chicks be lookin up to rappers BMs LOOOOL I hate it here

Dude looks bad

The Queenzflip and Supreme's son, P2 is tiring.

You're not even a McGriff, you're a Robinson :lol:

Mal with the excellent sports takes as usual.

It's one thing to slurp Brady, it's another to acknowledge what happen.

I haven't listened to a whole episode in weeks. Seems like I have a low tolerance for stupidity lately.

It was stupid when he said he didn't earn his check when the 1st year he signed it he took them right back to the ****ing super bowl, after winning it the previous year. I couldn't the internet if I was famous and phenomenal at something.

Bro this ****** Joe's obsession with NBA ****** smashing his joints is insane :lol: . We always talk about why these celebs all date the same chicks & Joe up here giving first hand accounts of just how often it happens.

dudes look to settle with women who chase fame/money & be surprised when it don't work out well

Bro this ****** Joe's obsession with NBA ****** smashing his joints is insane :lol: . We always talk about why these celebs all date the same chicks & Joe up here giving first hand accounts of just how often it happens.

dudes look to settle with women who chase fame/money & be surprised when it don't work out well

I'm listening right now and he talking about Aaron Donald's stroke game... Why??? :lol:

Back
Top Bottom