The Combat Jack Show Thread

Name her last hit then
Man I just gave you damn near 50 million ways of proving you wrong in decrying her success and you wanna stand on a hit. She don't ever have to make another hit again. She's pushed almost 50 million records in the U.S. alone.

I'm mean currently she's been chillin but in the early 2000's she ran it up heavy! A unique sound and look when groups like 3lw were around. It wasn't even close, she had the whole lane. Beyonce basically took everybody out and it's been her's ever since.

The lane is wide open right now for a unique artist with hit records to take over.

There’s no way Rory & Mal didn’t see their time ending like this. In a few years the same will happen to Ice & Ish. This is what Joe does & who he is. Says everything about him he would even post that part of him firing Rory.

Hope Rory has some other things going on to bring in the money. I don’t think he could carry a podcast on his own. Same with Mal but I don’t think Mal would want to.

There's a big part of me that believes it but I am still shocked that Joe Budden has blown up his rebrand like this.

what happen?

I saw no pod
It's out but floating around the interwebs

From Reddit:

TLDR : Joe VIOLATED Mal and Rory for the entire ep! Parks and Ian sucked **** the entire ep! End of the mixy boys era - must listen podcast ep if you ever been a fan imo.

This entire ep is Joe taking a **** on Rory and Mal and ending the pod. I think he wants to feel like he ended the relationship and he burned the bridge down, but holy this is a NASTY episode.

Rory wanted ownership when the Spotify deal came up, Joe said no.
Rory wanted to get paid from YouTube, Joe said no.
Rory wanted to know the details of the Spotify deal, Joe said NO!!!
Joe called Rory entitled for wanting to know the basics of the business! This ***** SICK!
Joe said Rory isnt allowed to question him because he has final say in everything!
Joe said Rory tried to audit the JBP and he removed him from Patreon

Joe said Mal wanted an audit of the finances, and Joe said no. Its dead if you gotta audit your friend.

Joe pretty much called Rory and Mal overpaid bozos who overplayed their hands. Ak damn near said this exact thing weeks ago verbatim when the drama first started - interesting imo

**** crazy. This MF (Joe) was going on passionate Spotify rants for 20 ****ing episodes with Rory and Mal nodding along and they didnt even know the details of the deal!!! THIS IS CRAZY!!! These mfs discussing Megan the Stallion contract issues and didnt even know their own paperwork. These ****** hippocrips!

This the wildest ep ever and Joe just trying to control the narrative and paint Rory and Mal as greedy and selfish for wanting to make sure the business was up to par. Joe is ****ing CRAZY!! Ian and Parks on this ***** being yes men bragging about not being under contracts too, bro like wtf

edit** Still listening Joe said he'd sue Rory and Mal pants off if they tried to start a pod too soon. Contractually they have to wait a year lol THiS ***** Joe NUTs!

***Im 90mins deep and Joe just said Rory fired! He deadass violating them for the whole ep 😭😭😭

1620824285299.jpeg

I'm just here for the entertainment :lol:

I don't care about any of the other stuff. I find Ice and ish funnier.

and they didn't realize the details of their contracts? and they weren't owners of the Joe Budden podcast?

Ak and Charlamagne have been right the whole time, but they're the only ones who didn't seem to realize it. Parks knows he's hired work.

and I always found it funny Ak talked so freely about them and their business, without Joe stepping in.

and after the Gillie and Dev stuff, they didn't think of asking questions?

The dirty part of it was that they did it for three years for no money, and only built up Joe's brand really. But had no real equity.

Just when i think this ***** can't up the Ante on craziness he finds a way :lol: :lol: , ***** took those interactions with Diddy to a whole new level

:rofl:

If i'm Ice & Ish i'm demanding **** off rip

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom